Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES (Read 35 times)

LRB

Good morning,

I slept for shit, so this day has already been too long. lol

I am heading out for a quick jog (that will be anything but). The rain is bearing down on my area, hopefully I beat it, or not.

What's up, yo?

on my way to badass

Mornin'!  RD or maybe a short run.  It's a frosty morning here.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

Cyberic

Hi all,

Did not sleep well, the legs and hips were bothering me a bit. Took a sick day from work, so I'll just chill at home.

SRD.

You all have a good day, now.

bluerun

Super B****

Looks like we ALL slept for shit!!

This trail half has me feeling more beat up than last week's 18 mile race.   25 trainer miles today, and now I get to trek forever and ever to get to my last (I hope) follow-up with the laser surgeon, when all I really want to do is go back to sleep for a month.

Have a great day, everyone!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 8 of the most enjoyable miles possible on a Monday morning.  It was still hot and humid, but I had a decent wind.  My legs seem to be liking getting back to steady miles, and I felt like a runner.

A cold front is coming through this afternoon- lows in the 50s and highs in the 70s the rest of the week.  That makes me feel all giddy Smile.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

At least you slept, LRB!  I didn't.

Morning.  I have 7 tonight.

Damaris

LRB

At least you slept, LRB!  I didn't.

What kind of twisted, fucked up lawyer-speak is that? 

delicate flower

Hello.  It is Monday, imo.  I rolled out of bed early for a swim.  Run tonight.

<3

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Morning! It is a beautiful 60something degrees, cloudy and rainy but the rain should be clearing up by this afternoon and it looks like all week is going to be in the 70's as a high and in the 50's as a low! Including Saturday!!!!!!!!!!

I'll probably take Dorian and Jetta out for an easy 4 or 5 this evening, I might take Rocky since it will be a lot cooler.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Hello.  It is Monday, imo.  I rolled out of bed early for a swim.  Run tonight.

How can it be Monday? I worked yesterday and have today off. Hope to put together enough motivation for a long run today, then hope my legs hold up after running moderately hard yesterday.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                            05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Looks like we ALL slept for shit!!

Not me! I slept great; more or less straight through from about 9:30 to 4:30. Miracles do happen.

I have another travel week where it is going to be tough to get my scheduled runs in. But will give it a go. One of them is 3x1600 @5k; didn't I just do that, except without the recoveries?

SRD today.

Dave

LRB

Not me! I slept great; more or less straight through from about 9:30 to 4:30. Miracles do happen.

I have another travel week where it is going to be tough to get my scheduled runs in. But will give it a go. One of them is 3x1600 @5k; didn't I just do that, except without the recoveries?

SRD today.

That counts in my book!

LRB

Morning! It is a beautiful 60something degrees, cloudy and rainy but the rain should be clearing up by this afternoon and it looks like all week is going to be in the 70's as a high and in the 50's as a low! Including Saturday!!!!!!!!!!

I'll probably take Dorian and Jetta out for an easy 4 or 5 this evening, I might take Rocky since it will be a lot cooler.

What's happening on Saturday?

LRB

Good morning!

I ran 8 of the most enjoyable miles possible on a Monday morning.  It was still hot and humid, but I had a decent wind.  

It's nice to release that pressure. Big grin

LRB

Hi all,

Did not sleep well, the legs and hips were bothering me a bit. Took a sick day from work, so I'll just chill at home.

SRD.

You all have a good day, now.

Great, you can write your race report without the boss looking over your shoulder. 👍