Beginners and Beyond

SunDAILIES: The clock struck 6:00 (Read 34 times)

LRB

'Sup.

I joined the Hansons for their annual spring group run this morning. It was my first time on the course since the fall of 2016 (I ran it 7 times that year).

It was 14 degrees but with roughly 50 people out there, it wasn't bad at all.

I did one loop for 9 miles. Most of the others did two.

Docket_Rocket

Morning.  I have 18 miles (probably TM) later today.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Half Crazy K 2.0

10 with 6 at an attempt at HM pace. Kinda rough.

bluerun

Super B****

I wanted to run but it seemed unwise when walking hurts.  I’m headed to the airport soon. 

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Maybe run later. Today is sunny & supposed to hit 60. This morning we decided to take the ferry over to the Kitsap Peninsula (if that means anything to anyone), and explore a little.

Dave

LRB

I saw Jumanji (it's still at theaters believe it or not). It couldn't touch the original with a 39 and a half foot pole.

Runshortii

I saw Jumanji (it's still at theaters believe it or not). It couldn't touch the original with a 39 and a half foot pole.

The original was good.

I ran 19 and some change.

Cyberic

Ran 8.

83.95 for the week.

Cyberic

I ran 19 and some change.

Nice!

Hmm. Never saw a the original, but I thought the new one looked not too bad. Although I usually find Kevin Hart to be unbearable.

Not sure if you knew this, but the woman with the red hair is Karen Gillan, who also plays Nebula in the Guardians of the Galaxy movies. It's a little different look. She cleans up pretty nicely.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

I was they did a continuation rather than pretend it as a remake. I found it funny but would never be the original.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

sdWhiskers

13.1 miles with 4 x 5 min hill repeats, 1075 ft elevation gain. I felt surprisingly good. Rained on me 4 different times but felt great with temps in the 60s.

Time change meant nothing this morning but is really going to F me up tomorrow morning.

Docket_Rocket

I am WFH next week as well. So happy because I would need all the Sbux if I was going to the office.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

sdWhiskers

I was they did a continuation rather than pretend it as a remake. I found it funny but would never be the original.

I had zero expectations so I thought the new one was pretty funny.

Docket_Rocket

I had zero expectations so I thought the new one was pretty funny.

Me too. I was actually expecting the worse.

Damaris

Fundraising Page