Beginners and Beyond

Ah Ha!!! There you are!!!!! (Read 262 times)

Just B.S.

Guess you thought you could get rid of me? Well I found you!LOL

Good thing I know how to  find my way around a message board!Big grin

Seriously, though I knew there was an exodus in progess but I haven't had much computer

time this week.  Glad you see all  of you getting comfy and not being splatted by spam.

For those of you not familiar with me at the old place I've been around for a few years. I run and race a lot,

just don't post a lot.......formerly Just Beth

Took this opportunity to change my screen name..........when you have initials like that you have to take

advantage of them!

Did anybody miss me? OK don't answer that.....umm no do answer because if you don't I will really

think you don't miss me!

Carry on!!

@runjerseygirl

Just BS.  Awesome username, LOL!!  Glad you found us.

Do you even run?

Jess runs for bacon

Shit here she comes! *ducks* *hides*

Just kidding! Now that's what I call a user name upgrade!! Love the avatar of the fam too!

delicate flower

Hiya, fellow roadie!

<3

Docket_Rocket

Yay, Beth is here.

BTW, we have a Marathoner Dailies group with the Daily Runner.  Here it is:

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/marathoners/

We just need the turtles to move and we're all set :-)

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Wandering Wally

Nice to see you!

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Village people

Just peeking in to say hi to Beth. Smile

Creawood

Hiya, Beth!

Glad to see you made it over.  Almost missed the writing on the wall myself!

Just B.S.

Hi Kay!!

Now Lilac, don't be like that or I may have to trip you at the Disney Half!Big grin

Hi Matt! Dang I really should put something biking related in my siggy so the cycle-haters know they should pick on me!!LOL

Hey D!!! yes I am here but still not on F/B! hehe

LRB, what can I say......if only I wasn't happily married......sigh

Hey Jan!! What's shakin!!

Creawood and mssmith!! Refugees unite!!

runmomto3boys

Ohhh, I didn't see you checked in here!  I'm glad you came over, b/c you are one of my favorites!  Smooch!

Just B.S.

Ohhh, I didn't see you checked in here!  I'm glad you came over, b/c you are one of my favorites!  Smooch!

Awww, Heidi you are just too sweet! Right back atcha fellow Momma to boys!!

Well I guess now I'm Momma to Men but to me they are still my little boys.

Glad you are here too.

not lazy, just tired

Hey welcome! And love the new username!

Not if it makes sense.

Hi Beth!  Glad you made it over!  : )

"...You have to have faith, to know that you can do what you want to do."  -Joseph Nzau

SheCan

Beth it's great to see you here!  You always light up a forum.  Hugs!

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson