Beginners and Beyond

What, is it too cold to start the Saturdailies? (Read 51 times)

Yes it's still cold. Maybe the electrons don't work in this weather?

0 degrees with -12 windchill here, plus some snow on the ground. But really itching to get outside after being on the treadmill all week. At least it won't be dark. Maybe wait for it to warm up a few degrees & see.

Anyway I slept like a Baboon last night, much needed after not sleeping for shit all week.

Dave

delicate flower

'Morning, Dave.  'Morning, Sam.  Busy day today.  Lots of STUFF to do, including a 70 minute tempo run.  My legs are a little tired after hill runs the last two days.  Hope I can manage a decent tempo run.

Seeing all the Disney marathon weekend updates on the Facebooks makes me really, really miss racing.  *sigh*...six more weeks until my next one.

<3

LRB

What up doe!

It's funny how perspective influences these things as last year coming back from injury I would have been all about running in the current temp of 1.2 degrees with a subzero wind chill and dew point of -5.

This year? Not so much. lol

Rest day for me yo.

onemile

What up doe!

It's funny how perspective influences these things as last year coming back from injury I would have been all about running in the current temp of 1.2 degrees with a subzero wind chill and dew point of -5.

This year? Not so much. lol

Rest day for me yo.

Being injured is the best way to get motivated to run.  I always want to run when I can't.

LRB

Being injured is the best way to get motivated to run.  I always want to run when I can't.

'Tis true. This is definitely a new experience for me.

Truth. Nothing more aggravating when being injured than hearing perfectly healthy people go "eh, just not feeling it today".

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Paced hubby at the WDW Half this morning. His and mine PW but he has been injured and had not run for a month so he did well. Now to carboload for tomorrow.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

outoftheblue

Congrats to you and Mr. Docket and good luck tomorrow!

5 slow miles on the TM yesterday.  Today is a RD from running, although I have to prune our fruit trees today, so I'll considered that cross-training.

Life is good.

LRB

Truth. Nothing more aggravating when being injured than hearing perfectly healthy people go "eh, just not feeling it today".

Oops. 

LRB

Paced hubby at the WDW Half this morning. His and mine PW but he has been injured and had not run for a month so he did well. Now to carboload for tomorrow.

Hi skinny Minnie! 

LRB

Anyone check on Jay Deezy? Did he win the Mississippi Marathon?

Zelanie

Anyone check on Jay Deezy? Did he win the Mississippi Marathon?

I can't find tracking.  I did realize that he's in Jackson, where I was stuck one long weekend back in the day when my car broke down.  Hopefully he can get some revenge for me.

LRB

I can't find tracking.  I did realize that he's in Jackson, where I was stuck one long weekend back in the day when my car broke down.  Hopefully he can get some revenge for me.

I called it! He won that bitch!!

Zelanie

I called it! He won that bitch!!

This calls for 26.2 dancing bananas.

Also, those splits are a thing a beauty!

LRB

lol - the one with the guitar is appropriate since that's the events logo.