Beginners and Beyond

Friday, December Eve (Read 33 times)

LRB

Yo.

I went out for 7 but ended up running 7.49. I did not run the 3 extra steps to get to 7.5 because extending the run put me behind schedule, so pardon me if your OCD exploded.

Docket_Rocket

RD for me.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Bert-o

I lost my rama

RD for me.

Great minds think alike 

Looks like I might see you in Houston too....

3/17 - NYC Half

4/28 - Big Sur Marathon  DNS

6/29 - Forbidden Forest 30 Hour

8/29 - A Race for the Ages - will be given 47 hours

Cyberic

I run to work in the morning, and I run back home in the evening. In case you didn't know. 

9 miles with 3+2 tempo.

227 for the month.

Dave

sdWhiskers

RD here too. I feel like I've barely run in in weeks

Flight to Sacramento at 530pm

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

RD for me.

Me too, most likely.  Yesterday's run got me over 100 for the month, to keep my streak alive.  I hope to get back to more regular training next month.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
                10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Clinton Country Run 15k, 4/27; Spring Distance Classic 5k, 4/28

I feel like I've barely run in in weeks

That's tapering done right.

Dave

Cyberic

9 miles with 3+2 tempo.

227 for the month.

Getting there Dave!

delicate flower

'Morning.  Busy af at work.  I did manage to swim 2600 yards this morning.  It's been a while since I've swam this much in a week (6+ miles) and my arms and shoulders were feeling it.  I've got an a short, easy run to do after work.  Another 5K race tomorrow because that's how I roll.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Great minds think alike 

Looks like I might see you in Houston too....

Yay.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

workinprogress11

Boot day 52. The thread title got me tense because it made me think I had better get moving on Xmas shopping.

GinnyinPA

RD here too. Maybe some cross-training later if I get some energy.

sdWhiskers - have fun this weekend.

From the Internet.

Bah, less than a mile short of 200 for the month. Husband was out of town one weekend so I had a low week.

I ran just under 8 with 6x20 sec hill sprints today; long tomorrow, aiming for 14 or so, running with friends but not sure which friends yet. Should end up around 55 for the week!

onemile

I ran 8 with 4 progressive tempo today; long tomorrow, aiming for 14 or so, running with friends

Should end up around 55 for the week!