Beginners and Beyond

Saturdailies - I hope Baboon is killing it! (Read 46 times)

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

Go Babs!  Sorry you have shitty weather.

I ran 12.1 miles in warm rain.   It wasn't a great run, but I got it done.  I got wet feet, wet ass, wet everything this morning.

It was my first time using my new Garmin.  How long does it take Garmin Connect to sync with RA and/or Strava?  I got tired of waiting and did it manually.

Have a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Good luck Boon! You too Fred!

Nice 12 er PR! This rain sucks

Met up with my friend at our State Park this am. The hills are really something there. Got an easy 10 done before the real heavy rain. 8:30 avg pace.

PRs:----- 5k: 17:48 (2019)   5M: 29:36 (2020)    HM: 1:24:37 (2017) Scheduled: ???

Cyberic

Good luck to  the racers.

Ran 10 miles with 7.5 miles-ish (12k) at marathon effort.

Coastal

Good luck racers!

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Go Fred!

Runner with a riding problem.

onemile

Major jetlag. I haven't run in nearly 2 weeks and I think I forgot how 

LRB

I feel you. I haven't had the energy and have only run every other day this week. I'm thinking about doing a double tomorrow to burn some of this excess lard that's accumulated, but I'm not sure I'll have the energy for that either.

Cyberic

Is the 2 weeks layoff's reason lingering  hip/lower back issues?

onemile

Is the 2 weeks layoff's reason lingering  hip/lower back issues?

No, I was in Vietnam and running outside there is basically impossible and I didn't want to spend my vacation on a treadmill

3 weeks for me! 

Jetlag coming home from Asia is the worst. It can take a long time to get completely back on schedule.

How was the trip though? I've heard great things about Vietnam.

Dave

KCRuns

Good luck racers!

4.1 easy miles for me. It’s overcast, cool and breezy this morning.

LRB

Good luck racers!

4.1 easy miles for me. It’s overcast, cool and breezy this morning.

How are you feeling post-marathon?

Runshortii

Onemile - how was the trip?

Baboon - good luck!!!

i ran my 2nd leg at 4am in the rain. My first time running at night and it was all on a trail which was kind of eerie. One more leg to go later

onemile

3 weeks for me! 

Jetlag coming home from Asia is the worst. It can take a long time to get completely back on schedule.

How was the trip though? I've heard great things about Vietnam.

It was awesome but tiring (we crammed in a ton)

The flight home was absolutely miserable. I never fully adjusted to the time change to begin with and I don't even feel human right now. But it was a good trip. I might post a few pics later

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

D_R posted on FB

Slight rolling hills my ass.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                                      05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.