Beginners and Beyond

The Bermuda Triangle Challenge, Lily's 10th marathon (RRs and pics) (Read 205 times)

lilflute86

I really enjoyed reading your report; it was very well written. You did an amazing job - but that's not really a surprise to me anymore at this point. Congrats to both you and your husband!

happylily

Thank you so much, Dahlia! :-)

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

sheepla

I've been away so just saw this race report today.  Awesome, awesome summary.  You both rock!

I have been to Bermuda and thought you did a great job of capturing the magical atmosphere.

happylily

sheepla, it is easy to fall in love with Bermuda, isn't it? Thanks for your kind comment!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Lily you are a machine and you've made Scott a machine too. I vividly recall him telling me that he had no desire EVER to run a half and here he is doing just that. It won't be long before you're pacing him in his first full. Please tell him my congratulations and of course to you too. Wow!!! 10 BQs in ten attempts! So amazing.<3> </3><3> </3><3> </3>

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**