Beginners and Beyond

Thursdailies - The 5th Edition (Read 35 times)

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I jogged 6 crispy miles.  It was about 30, clear, and calm.  I liked it.

Have a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I have 15 miles and Pilates.

I have to listen to 4 hours of Chapter 13 hearings on the phone so I'll try the 15 miles then.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

I went out for 7 but was going so slow I cut it to 5 because it sucked and I didn't want to be late for work. Blah.

From the Internet.

I'm walking around in flat shoes and my foot feels normal. The last time I wore these shoes it felt like a rock digging into my heel. I might cry tears of joy.

Plan is for 4-5 miles, dinner, swim later on. Maybe trying on the tri shoes my LBS ordered for me before all that if they've arrived already? Have to get through the workday first!

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

Hoping for 7 today before we get overnight snow into rain Friday morning and then 4" of snow on Saturday (with a possible nor'easter on Monday night to boot!).  Spring in NJ?

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
            10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Clinton Country Run 15k, 4/27; Spring Distance Classic 5k, 4/28

delicate flower

What it do, space cadets!  I swam before work, as usual.  Pool was dead.  I've got a bike workout later.  But more importantly, I've got a haircut.  I love haircut day!

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

Hoping for 7 today before we get overnight snow into rain Friday morning and then 4" of snow on Saturday (with a possible nor'easter on Monday night to boot!).  Spring in NJ?

Get it out of the way now. I need it to be nice on the 15th.

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

Get it out of the way now. I need it to be nice on the 15th.

Me too.  I'm not quite ready to look at the forecast for Atlantic City that day, but soon.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Me too.  I'm not quite ready to look at the forecast for Atlantic City that day, but soon.

I've been watching it. Last time I did the half (2016), there was a gale and freeze warning. That was really fun. The wind nearly knocked me off my feet at least twice.

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

The wind nearly knocked me off my feet at least twice.

Hmm, maybe that five extra pounds I've been trying to lose will come in handy...  ;-)

LRB

What it do, space cadets!  I swam before work, as usual.  Pool was dead.  I've got a bike workout later.  But more importantly, I got a haircut.  I love haircut day!

Yesterday. 

sdWhiskers

Morning!  I have 15 miles and Pilates.

I have to listen to 4 hours of Chapter 13 hearings on the phone so I'll try the 15 miles then.

This actually sounds worse than 15 miles on the TM in complete silence!

sdWhiskers

Rest day is the best day! At least, when you did a hard workout + leg strength training the day before. I usually like Friday as rest day but I'll take it today.

No snow here but it was kinda sorta rainy on my drive in this morning. Humid too.

10 miles w/6 progression.

Dave

bluerun

Super B****

10 trainer miles + 4 AlterG miles.  My (previously broken) ankle is not thrilled, and I think the best course of action is just to crawl into my bed and stay there for the next ten days.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog