Beginners and Beyond

NRR. What are you addicted too besides running? (Read 484 times)

Oh, also Survivor.

tracilynn

I'm way way addicted to coffee. No way I could live without it. I only drink 2 or 3 cups a day but its a struggle not to drink a pot/day. I go to bed looking forward to waking up in the morning to coffee.. I'm not addicted to running but wish I was.

~~~~~~~

Traci

Meat Wagon

Puker

extra 'o's. Especially in thread titles.

Feel sick and dirty, more dead than alive.

Nevrgivup

extra 'o's. Especially in thread titles.

OOOOOOOOPS.Joking

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

Meat Wagon

Puker

OOOOOOOOPS.Joking

You're gonna make me overdoose.

Feel sick and dirty, more dead than alive.

ha!  Only one thing?  I totally have addictive tendencies, so it is a good thing I never really drank or did any drugs!  Food, which is why I run Smile Soda, the internet, my cell phone, sugar.

Nevrgivup

You're gonna make me overdoose.

pic

I couldn't help it, though I'm not addicted to these. I haven't eaten them since I was a kid. 

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

Peace out!

pic

I couldn't help it, though I'm not addicted to these. I haven't eaten them since I was a kid. 

I get cravings for those occasionally. Cold, right out of the can. (heated up... meh yuck. Tight lips) I haven't indulged that craving in a few years, though. But now that you mention it...

PRs:

5k -    22:39      12/11     10k -  49:10      11/11

20k -  1:56:56    9/12      13.1 - 1:54:07    3/12

30k -   3:05:54   9/12      26.2 -  5:00:27 10/12

Supersono99

I used to have an addiction to real estate and beach houses, renovation and decorating. http://dunestosea.com/st-peters.html

http://dunestosea.com/mysticseacottage/mysticseacottage.html

http://dunestosea.com/photos_a.html

http://dunestosea.com/mayamar/mayamar.html

The ensuing mortgage cured me of that addiction.Big grin Now, I'm addicted to only two things: running marathons and cocooning on the couch.

Oh, wow! I want to stay at each of these! Gorgeous. 

Just B.S.

Oh, wow! I want to stay at each of these! Gorgeous. 

Gorgeous!!

Julie,  I've been to St. Peters, the beaches are gorgeous, well any beach in PEI is gorgeous!

We haven't been over for a few years and want to rent for a week next summer. Do you still own

any of the PEI properties?

not lazy, just tired

Ski parkas (and skiing). Gardening. Plants. Coffee.

Julie, your houses are beautiful!

Oh, and I hate, hate, hate phones. I have a phobia about making phone calls.

Not if it makes sense.

kitteh

I have a phobia about making phone calls.

Me too! I hate talking on the phone, even with good friends.

Running for two!

Pre-Preggo PRs--5k 23:00, 10k 49:07, HM 1:57:40

Post-Preggo PRs--5k TBD, 10k 54:45, HM 2:28:05

My phone; it's how I usually reach this site. Water; I don't drink juice or soda.
                            happylily

Ladies, thank you for the comments! And Beth, yes, we are still owners of all of them. They are our pension fund, since we won't get any pension with our present jobs. :-( You can PM me, or write at the email on the website, if you have any questions about a house in particular. 

BTW, add me to the list of crazies with a dislike for phones. Big grin Having an SO who doesn't mind calling stores to order stuff like ladies shoes and running bras is very practical. Big grin

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Knockin boots is my favorite addiction