Beginners and Beyond

Well, well, well. Look what the cat dragged in; FriDAILIES! (Read 38 times)

LRB

Yo.

It's been nearly a month since I've worked a five day work week and heading into day five I have concluded that it is cruel and unusual punishment. lol

It's cold and windy outside (21 & 10) but with a bright moon in the sky, I'm feeling it.

See ya!

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I shuffled/waddled through 3.2 miles on legs so dead, the coroner was following me.  The two 5 mile days in a row, combined with a hard week at work, made a lasting impression.  It's all good though.  The feet are just tired and sore, not hurting.

I hope everyone has a kickass Friday the 13th!

Runner with a riding problem.

LRB

Good morning!

I shuffled/waddled through 3.2 miles on legs so dead, the coroner was following me.  

LRB

I ran 7. It wasn't all that bad out after all.

delicate flower

FRIDAY!!!  It's a half a work day for me on account of a car appointment at 12:45.  I ran 4 easy miles before work while half asleep.  I had to speak in front of about 300 managers and directors in my 8:00 meeting and it's weird how easy that is when you've got so much other crap going on that public speaking is the least of your worries (it was a Q&A session).

<3

Docket_Rocket

URD and travel day.  I just got a massage of my lower hammy and ITB, since I could barely walk last night after my run.  Back to normal but I don't want to risk it.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

A sluggish 10 with 10 strides thrown in at the end, at 25 degrees.

Dave

Cyberic

Ran 4.3 miles, easy, indoors. Legs still feeling yesterday's 5K.

From the Internet.

NO SCHOOL! 4 day weekend! We're shut down today so a cleaning crew can carry out the CDC cleaning protocol for viruses in both of our school buildings. Good times.

I woke up from a really great nap a little while ago, just had a snack and will be heading out to run a few easy miles. 5-7, most likely.

onemile

8 miles with 3 miles of 30 seconds on, 2:30 off

Runshortii

3 easy miles and some strength training. I might be a wuss, but 15 degrees is a little much for me. Glad it's supposed to be in the 30s the next two days

LRB

3 easy miles and some strength training. I might be a wuss, but 15 degrees is a little much for me. Glad it's supposed to be in the 30s the next two days

Actually, that's approaching the stupid zone. It's right there. lol

From the Internet.

LOOK AT HOW SATISFYING THIS IS.

Cyberic

LOOK AT HOW SATISFYING THIS IS.

Very even pace!

Half Crazy K 2.0

Strength training. Now waiting for the next round of weekend snow/frozen crap. I can't decide if it is worth waking up early to consider doing a race tomorrow. Supposedly 7am-10am is when there may be lousy road conditions, so right when I'd be out.

Lauren, how many kids were out sick to need that level of cleaning?