Beginners and Beyond

Wednesday 4/19 - Running is my friend. (Read 32 times)

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I slow-jogged 3.2 miles.  It was a pretty damn awesome 39 minutes.  No complaints from the foot, but the rest of my body whined.  We'll see how it goes after a day of work on top of a run.  I'm remaining optimistic.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

LRB

You're funny PR. 

From the Internet.

Nice job PR!

I jogged 3.1, sent out a bunch of test-drive-request emails, hopefully will drive a few today, then track workout at 6. Mile repeats! Ahh! D: Gonna take a nap real quick while I still have a few minutes of nothing before all the car dealers open.

delicate flower

Great news, PR!

Good morning and HAPPY FRIDAY!  It is for me, anyway.  Disney race weather this weekend continues to look like WTF.  We'll be treating the HM has a workout...nothing more.

2200 yard swim before work, and I've got a short interval run to do later today.

<3

Cyberic

Great news, PR!

Windy as hell here today. Either I run 5ish at lunch or I take a RD. I'll see.

onemile

Good morning and HAPPY FRIDAY!  It is for me, anyway.  Disney race weather this weekend continues to look like WTF.  We'll be treating the HM has a workout...nothing more.

WHAT? NO! You have to make us proud!

delicate flower

WHAT? NO! You have to make us proud!

Since when!

<3

onemile

Since when!

Since you said that to me and Dave 

LRB

lol

delicate flower

Technically I told you not to embarrass us.

<3

onemile

That works too.

From the Internet.

Preemptively calling it a workout and nothing more is taking the easy way out there. But do whatever you must as long as you don't embarrass us!

delicate flower

Preemptively calling it a workout and nothing more is taking the easy way out there. But do whatever you must as long as you don't embarrass us!

They way I have been racing this year, chances are I was going to tank even if it was 40 degrees with no wind or rain.

For the record, I'd like to run a 1:35 HM (PR is 1:30).  That's a 7:15 pace, and I figure I've been running a lot of miles at 7:15 pace or better lately.  Hopefully I can hold that for a warm HM.  I'll run faster the second half if I can.  The 10K will be a shakeout jog.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Oops, Phil!  Take the fall because I am sure I'll embarrass everybody this weekend.

Morning!  I have 10 miles to do tonight since I quit yesterday's 7 at 5 miles.

Glad your run felt great, PR!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

I slogged through 6. You would never know it by the split but the second mile included 3 strides (I was at the track for a workout), which were probably closer to my normal easy pace. lol

Anyway, instead of trying to make up the workout tomorrow, Imma just run easy for a few days since I haven't done that since about 5 weeks ago.