Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES (Read 39 times)

LRB

Hi,

Rest day for me, I'm still dealing with a sore neck too. Maybe I'll take a pill later (damn I hate them things), we'll see.

You?

No more marathons

last week off of work - first day back today.

3 days off of running.

I'll be ready at noon to get out of the office and get 4 or so in.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Cyberic

Holiday in most Canadian provinces, including Quebec.

RD from running. I'll be going on a family bike stroll. In 3-4 hours we might cover the distance baboon covers in 1 hour or less.

Cyberic

Anyone seen onemile yet? Wanted to say hi before I leave on my bike ride.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 11 under that awesome moon.  I looked for Mars, but not sure if I saw it or not.  I guess I'm astronomically challenged.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

delicate flower

'Morning!  Morning swim postponed due to sleep.  I'll do it after work, along with a 3 mile jog.  And even with 9 hours of sleep last night, I am hoping I wake up at some point today.

<3

onemile

Anyone seen onemile yet? Wanted to say hi before I leave on my bike ride.

Hi 

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I have 6 miles tonight.

LRB, sorry about the neck.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Mr MattM

5 at sunrise... beautiful morning.  More at lunch and after work.  I finished up last week with 93 miles.

be curious; not judgmental

Dave

delicate flower

Looking over my race data from yesterday, it occurs to me that my combined run pace (6.4 miles at 6:38 pace) was 3 sec/mile slower than my standalone 10K PR pace (6:35).  Dang...nothing wrong with that!

<3

Docket_Rocket

Looking over my race data from yesterday, it occurs to me that my combined run pace (6.4 miles at 6:38 pace) was 3 sec/mile slower than my standalone 10K PR pace (6:35).  Dang...nothing wrong with that!

Nothing at all!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Looking over my race data from yesterday, it would. appear that I'm a Boss. 

Word.

LRB

I've had the opportunity to be involved with many unique construction projects in my 27 year career, but never a stadium. Below is a minor league baseball stadium that's set to open on Memorial Day which is my first.

No, it's not a major league stadium (which would be way cool!), but it's still a nice little notch on my belt. It was built on a landfill, so the site was literally a dump when construction began last fall. lol

Ric-G

I've had the opportunity to be involved with many unique construction projects in my 27 year career, but never a stadium. Below is a minor league baseball stadium that's set to open on Memorial Day which is my first.

No, it's not a major league stadium (which would be way cool!), but it's still a nice little notch on my belt. It was built on a landfill, so the site was literally a dump when construction began last fall. lol

Nice!  Always great being a part of something cool like this... Maybe you could play a pickup game against the Tigers...

marathon pr - 3:16