Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES: The one excuse I could never use (Read 32 times)

LRB

LRB

Good morning.

The schedule says rest but I'm going to get out and jog for about 30 minutes. It's better for recovery when I do that after an eternity run. Well, a two hour run may not be an eternity for some, but it is for me!

What's up?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

LOL, that dog.

Morning!  PT at 8am and 6 miles tonight.

Damaris

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 7.6 miles with clear skies and mid 30s.  It looks like that's the best weather I'll see this week.  It was still dark when I got back to my driveway, and the time change can just fuck off.  I really like a 5:30 breaking dawn.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

delicate flower

Happy Blizzard Eve!  Looks like we're getting up to two feet of white bullschit tomorrow.  And since I have to work no matter what, I'll be spending the next two nights in the hotel across from my office.  They've got a nice looking fitness room though, so at least I'll be able to get my treadmill on.

2600 yard swim done before work, and I really didn't want to be there.  I got about 300 yards in and thought "This sucks."  But I got it done.

<3

Cyberic

RD

Dave

LRB

I drove to work to run there because it was pitch black dark outside and I just wasn't feeling that stupid shit after two weeks of daylight running. Well, there were flurries overnight and it was still coming down and you would've thought it was the first snow of the season with the way people were crawling along. I would hate to see what it would be like if it actually you know, snows. Sheesh.

Anyway, it took so much time to get there that I could only run 2.5. Hmph!

pitch black dark outside 

As a morning runner, I effing hate daylight savings time. It was just getting to the point where I was starting to see light during my runs, now back to darkness.

Dave

LRB

It was still dark when I got back to my driveway, and the time change can just fuck off. 

lol

LRB

As a morning runner, I effing hate daylight savings time. It was just getting to the point where I was starting to see light during my runs, now back to darkness.

Runners are probably the only ones complaining so we're stuck with it because no one takes us seriously anyway. lol

LRB

Happy Blizzard Eve!  Looks like we're getting up to two feet of white bullschit tomorrow.  And since I have to work no matter what, I'll be spending the next two nights in the hotel across from my office.  They've got a nice looking fitness room though, so at least I'll be able to get my treadmill on.

Are you compensated anything extra for that or does it come with the salary territory?

LRB

LOL, that dog.

Morning!  PT at 8am and 6 miles tonight.

Your log is slowly blooming again. 

LRB

RD

Good. It was windy and shitty out there today. Hopefully it'll be gone for you tomorrow.

I really need to figure out which marathon I'm going to do, so I know what I'm supposed to be running.

Dave