Beginners and Beyond

1/2 off Bottles of Wine WednesDAILIES (Read 45 times)

LRB

Yeah, like I need any of that.

The plan today was to do some ellipticaling, but I stayed up way too late (okay, 10:30 is late for me) which effectively put an end to any of that nonsense.

What's up with you?

delicate flower

I don't get how people enjoy running in the rain.  Quite frankly, I think they are lying.  I was up at 5:30 this morning and ran 5 easy miles in the dark 35 degree rain, and there was absolutely nothing enjoyable about it.  Happy I got it done though.  I have another 7 to do after work.  It'll probably still be raining, but at least it'll be daytime.

werd up g.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Morning.  I am going to run tonight, depending on how I feel.  I have a slight cold or bad allergies.  So, my allergy shot is out today, but I still have 4 hours I took off so I might as well sleep them off.

I like running in the rain, but our rain makes everything go down to the 80s so it feels nice.  Rain and 50 or below must suck.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Mmmmm...beer

I love running in the rain, but as Damaris said, only if it's above 50, like it was this morning, 55* with a light rain that got heavy towards the end of my 7 miles, that was great!  Warm rain in the summer is even better!  But cold rain is the worst, I'd rather run in 100 degrees than cold rain.  Or snow, snow is always better than cold rain.  Actually love running in the snow!

Hope everyone has a happy hump day!  Two more days, we can do it!! Smile

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Docket_Rocket

FFS, someone dinged my office door. These are newly painted and someone apparently threw something at it.  I have one possible bitch here that could've done that....

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Mmmmm...beer

FFS, someone dinged my office door. These are newly painted and someone apparently threw something at it.  I have one possible bitch here that could've done that....

Wow, that's some serious anger management issues right there.

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Docket_Rocket

This woman is crazy, I tell you.  With two EEOC complaints she filed, the boss does not dare question her anymore. One day the word cunt is going to come out of my mouth in front of people, I'm telling you.  Ha.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

I don't get how people enjoy running in the rain.  Quite frankly, I think they are lying.  I was up at 5:30 this morning and ran 5 easy miles in the dark 35 degree rain, and there was absolutely nothing enjoyable about it.  Happy I got it done though.  I have another 7 to do after work.  It'll probably still be raining, but at least it'll be daytime.

werd up g.

80 degrees in the rain is nice. 45 degrees in light drizzle is OK. 35 degrees in serious rain bites the big one.

SRD.

Dave

LRB

Hope everyone has a happy hump day!  Two more days, we can do it!! Smile

lol

LRB

This woman is crazy, I tell you.  With two EEOC complaints she filed, the boss does not dare question her anymore. One day the word cunt is going to come out of my mouth in front of people, I'm telling you.  Ha.

Go over his head?

Hi, running people.

D, That's nuts.  Stay safe from the crazy one.

Rick - The big wine store here has "double up for a buck" deals, it's the best way to fly.  The trick is avoiding the ones that taste like bathtub hooch.

Some miles now, some miles later.  Cutting pine boughs to use in Christmas decorating.

Docket_Rocket

Go over his head?

The constructors are still here so I might get them to redo my door.  But fuck, this door has been done for 5 weeks.  It's not fair to them.  Maybe she should fix it.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

LRB

Hi, running people.

Some of us run, others are just loiterers. Big grin

LRB

The constructors are still here so I might get them to redo my door.  But fuck, this door has been done for 5 weeks.  It's not fair to them.  Maybe she should fix it.

At my work, it's a fireable offense. With no proof who did it though, a memo would go to everyone warning, them of the consequences.

There are actually a kazillion fireable offenses where I work, none are ever actually enforced though, they are just there. In the case of a problem employee however, their ass would have to walk a straight line.

onemile

Some of us run, others are just joggers. Big grin