Beginners and Beyond

Sunday: My Little Pony edition (Read 39 times)

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

Zilch again.  Sleet, freezing rain, low 20s windchills.  I'm not going out on that porch.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

LRB

lol

LRB

I actually thought about taking a rest day, but will go ahead and drive to the park and brave the 17 degrees and 5 degree wind chill for 6 - 8 miles. Plus, I get to try out my new running jacket. It's thicker than anything I've ever owned.

LRB

...but will go ahead and drive to the park and brave the 17 degrees and 5 degree wind chill for 6 - 8 miles. 

There are at least two dozen cars here. Stupidity Misery loves company? 

Docket_Rocket

Morning.  18-20 TM miles coming up.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

There are at least two dozen cars here. Stupidity Misery loves company? 

Everyone else is there for the cross-country skiing.

Dave

Morning.  18-20 TM miles coming up.

Dave

No more marathons

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

onemile

This one was my favorite

LRB

Everyone else is there for the cross-country skiing.

GO BEARS.

LRB

This one was my favorite

Nice mane. 

GO BEARS.

Well I wouldn't hold your breath, but beating the Packers is always our #1 objective. Bears currently lead the all-time series 94-93. If the Pack wins to tie it up, it'll be the first time the series was even since the days of Curly Lambeau and George Halas. Oh, and the all-time point totals: GB 3,305, Chi 3,304.

Dave

Zelanie

We are doing our annual Portland shopping trip. So probably a 1 mile day again. 

GO BEARS.

BTW, it's even being televised here.  We don't get a lot of NFC Norris games.

10 miles, with a surprising amount of spring in my step for the day after a race. I guess that means I didn't race hard enough. 

50 miles for the week.

Dave

LRB

BTW, it's even being televised here.  We don't get a lot of NFC Norris games.

10 miles, with a surprising amount of spring in my step for the day after a race. I guess that means I didn't race hard enough. 

50 miles for the week.

506sports.com shows the weekly game assignments (based on your location) and announcers for each NFL game for future reference. College football and MLB as well.