Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES (Read 31 times)

LRB

Yo.

I woke up at 3:37 and was never ever able to get back to sleep, so no run for me. I'll take my gear with me and will run after work in 90 degree temps or on the belt if I feel up to it. If not, rest day.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I did another 16/3 combo.  I can tell my total workout time has jumped up this week.  I'm starving always.

Have a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

My 2:40 AM alarm went off and I didn't wake the fuck up!!! 

I slept in, until 5 AM when Dorian woke up so I didn't get to sleep in as late as I wanted (7 AM). But I am sore, the DOM was kicking in last night and my quads currently hate me, sore but not bad. Weird how after a morning at the gym with legs in focus and I'm sore and tired the next morning 

Dorian has summer school at 9 AM, and DH has an extremely important meeting at 9:30 so I am just going to go for an easy run after taking him to school. Today is going to be cloudy with a breeze so I'm hoping it won't be too awful.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

delicate flower

'Morning.  Zombiewalked my way to the pool for my masters workout and as I was all ready to slack and go easy, but coach was cracking the whip today.  2400 hard yards done and now my arms feel like they weigh a hundred pounds each.  Bike ride tonight.  I have a workout to do but I may just ride easy.  We'll see how I feel.

<3

onemile

I ran 6. 4 more to do tonight

Docket_Rocket

2:40am alarm?  I would be barely asleep by then!

I have Pilates, Orange Theory and whatever is left mileage-wise to finish 5-6 miles.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

bluerun

Super B****

25 trainer miles + climbing tonight, when my elbows will hopefully cooperate enough to let me try some of the new routes I skipped over last time in deference to said elbows.

It is impossible to get enough sleep, I have decided.  Even if I could sleep, there just isn't enough time in which to do it!!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

I ran 6. 4 more to do tonight

Dave

Runshortii

I ran 6 MP miles before work. Pace was around 8:13, legs felt super heavy. Holy humidity.

LRB

20:33 -- missed a PR by four seconds.  Wonder what the heat adjusted time would be...

I ran 9.5 with

2 mile wu
                      5k hard (something like 20:39? was my time. I think.)
                      4 min rest
                      6x2min hard, 1 min jog
                      1 mile cd

These are equally inpressive! I haven't ran all out in a 5k in so long (August 2015), that I would probably blow up by mile 2. 

bluerun

Super B****

These are equally inpressive! I haven't ran all out in a 5k in so long (August 2015), that I would probably blow up by mile 2. 

But oh, the fun you'd have...

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

But oh, the fun you'd have...

It is awesome!

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

2:40am alarm?  I would be barely asleep by then!

I have Pilates, Orange Theory and whatever is left mileage-wise to finish 5-6 miles.

Lol, I try to get into bed by 10 PM... not sure but 3-4 hours is enough for me to be able to get up and work out then go back to bed for an hour or 2 Smile Smile Smile

Jetta and I headed to the riverfront after dropping Dorian off at school and we ran 4.1 miles. My quads were sore and my calves were tight but it wasn't bad, there were already a lot of people out there taking up the pathway and irritating me. I am not a people person at all...........

No automatic alt text available.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

I'll take my gear with me and will run after work in 90 degree temps or on the belt if I feel up to it. If not, rest day.

No and no. 👎

onemile

2nd run done. It was feels like 88 out. Fun times.