Beginners and Beyond

SaturDAILIES (Read 32 times)

LRB

It is rare that I take rest day on Saturday, but that is exactly what I am doing. I will instead unleash my inner John Deere, and do some yard work ffs.

delicate flower

'Weekend.  I ran.  10 miles of FTS.

Wife and I have a wedding to attend at a swanky restaurant.  I am cautiously optimistic that the food will be excellent.  And then, I get to work tonight for a few hours to give my production sign-off on a system upgrade.  YAY WORKING!

<3

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  We have a show tomorrow during the day so I need to do my LR today.  Hubby has a meeting this morning, so I think I'm going to do that LR now.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

I see DaveP ran in Berlin, Germany today.  I specify Germany because there is also a Berlin, Connecticut.  Anyway, I hope he had a huge doughy pretzel after his run.

<3

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

I see DaveP ran in Berlin, Germany today.  I specify Germany because there is also a Berlin, Connecticut.  Anyway, I hope he had a huge doughy pretzel after his run.

Pretzel and not beer?

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                  05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

LRB

DavePbiergarten. 

Ric-G

taking a rest day from yard work today and ran 10 miles this morning.

now some coffee and then home depot. have a great day all.

marathon pr - 3:16

Cyberic

Ran easy this morning. Not too warm (69 deg) but humid

Docket_Rocket

16 with the last 6 @ MP.  I was going to do 18 but saw the temps for next week's HM and I think I'm going to "jog" it with hubby instead so I'll do 18 next week at some point.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Zelanie

Today is the last day of vacation for me. It started out with a guided tour of the Huntington Beach bike path with this guy:

Lurch was super friendly and good company and knew just about everybody out there. Plus it turns out we have a mutual  (non-running) friend. Small world, right? Smile

Docket_Rocket

Woohoo!  An FE with Richard!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Zelanie

Woohoo!  An FE with Richard!

He had to duck a lot for the photo. Smile

delicate flower

Love the FE pic, Zel!

So I'm told to be in work at 5:00 to start testing our system upgrade.  No problem, I arrive at 4:45.  Then we (the team) are told 5:15 we can start...then 5:45...now it's 6:00 and IT needs another 30 minutes before we can begin.  GOD DAMMIT.  Glad I rushed out of a wedding early so I could be here on time.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Ugh, Phil.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Half Crazy K 2.0

Upper body weights and core. Decided to register for a 5k tomorrow morning. Wound up buying some news shoes at packet pick up since they had a coupon in the goodie bag.

Nice picture Zelanie.

Gotta love those upgrades Baboon. I have come really close to cursing out people from DH's work. The group that was supposed to be installing something over night on the Friday after Thanksgiving decided to call our house phone at 5am! If the phone rings that early, baring lousy weather, my immediate thought is someone is dead or dying. Whatever they were doing was supposed to have been done hours before.