Beginners and Beyond

Mileage for December & for 2014 - how'd ya do? (Read 63 times)

122.8 for December, ordinarily nothing for me to write home about, but that was 122.8 more than November.

2360 for the year, which should have been better considering it was 2100+ at the end of Sept., but shit happened. Still a PB by about 900.

Dave

delicate flower

I'll finish December with 146, which is my lowest since knee surgery last year.  While I was reluctant to cut the miles that much, in hindsight I certainly needed it and I am feeling refreshed now.  I ran a 24 second PR in the 5K, which was just the icing on a good year.  I achieved my goal of avoiding the treadmill this month.  Last December I ran on the treadmill 26 times.  This December, 3 times.

For the year, 2676 miles, which I am very happy about considering it's only my second full year of running.  I achieved my 2014 A-goal of averaging 50 mpw.  First time I've done that.

<3

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

December was a bust for me.  74 miles coupled with tendonitis.

2014 was also a bust, but I'm putting a positive spin on it and hoping that it's just the building blocks for a good 2015.  I did lose a month to crutches, 5 months to no running, and I now have the scars to prove it.  FYI, I am not keeping track of my walking miles ever again.    I wanted to run more miles than my miserable 2013 (fail) and I wanted to bike 2000 (also fail.)   Oh well.  Here's to hoping for a healthy 2015 for everyone!

Run: 619

Walk: 750

Bike: 1700

Running is dumb.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

186 for Dec. 2128 for the year. Missed my goal by nearly 400 miles.  Stress fracture slowed me down. It was still my best year yet.

Runner with a riding problem.

RSX

117.6 for me which isn't bad. I have had a meniscus issue for a while so started the month still being cautious before I start my long runs and decide if I can run Boston.

For the year I finished at 1,569 which was shy of my A goal by 31 so I'm satisfied with that total.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

109.1  for December - lowest month I've had since Spring I think.... maybe for all of 2014.

As of 2014 - just shy of 1,700 miles with only 1,690.2 miles total.

If I had known this I would have forced myself out of bed this morning to get that last 9.8 miles in dang it. Oh well, 2015 is a brand new year.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

PADRunner

154.8 for December and 1159.1 for the year. PB on both.

outoftheblue

Only 81 miles, which is my lowest month of the year by a long mark.   But, I finished 2014 with 1935 miles, which was more than I had planned on.

Life is good.

bluerun

Super B****

152.75 for December, 1582+ for the year.

I'd LIKE to average around 150 all the time, which ... equals 1800 miles a year?  Maybe in another life, one in which I don't get injured every other second.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Cyberic

Copy/paste from the dailies. Did not see this thread before.

9.6 easy miles to finish off the year in a windchill of +1 F.

240 miles for the month, 2125 miles for the year.

LRB

144.3 for the month, my lowest of the year which was by design (although I intended to run today it still would have been my second lowest month behind November) so I am okay with that.

2273 for the year which is a number I did not really focus on attaining so I am okay with that as well.

Regarding yearly mileage, the way my spring/summer 5k training, fall marathon training and cutback weeks went down, I am uncertain I will ever total much more than 2300 miles in a full year.

I found this year picture perfect in terms of balancing goals and training with maintaining the desire to run, which for me is probably the most important variable.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

2190.2 for the year. 188.8 for Dec.

Marjorie

B-Plus

212/2283

LRB

212/2283

Not a fan of minutia 'eh? lol

B-Plus

Not a fan of minutia 'eh? lol

I'm not one to make excuses, so just keeping my mouth shut.