Beginners and Beyond

Buelligan?? Bueller?? Anyone?? (Roll call time for some missing folks??) (Read 187 times)

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

A few come to mind but since half my memory is avatars & the other names and I can never remember which forum.......Let's start w/ Buelligan.

Where the H are you?  (I vaguely remember an injury and/or some frustration but noticed the vacancy)

Red Sparkle?

Dizzy?

What's that one chick, posted very infrequently, but always entertaining......Oh ya.....Damaris!!  That was her name. Big grinWinkCool

Anybody seen any of these folks kickin' around?

Randy

Zelanie

Dizzy is on our 2013 in 2013 team, he just had a baby and ran a marathon. Smile  Maybe he's still posting on RWOL?

Jess runs for bacon

I was just thinking about Buelligan, wondering where he's been.

Birdwell

Dizzy is on our 2013 in 2013 team, he just had a baby and ran a marathon. Smile  Maybe he's still posting on RWOL?

He's been hanging out primarily on RWOL (doesn't come around here much anymore, but i've seen him a time or two)

Here's a link to his latest race report for the St. George marthon.

http://community.runnersworld.com/topic/oh-what-a-difference-not-caring-about-time-makes-with-pics-stg-marathon-rr

The last I saw Red Sparkle was an Ultra distance group a while back. she was doing well at the time.

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

SusanRachel?

Randy

LRB

SusanRachel?

She still posts.

Buelligan was dealing with an injury earlier in the summer that got progressively worse.  Not sure what happened with that.

SusanRachel

SusanRachel?

Aw, someone missed me.  I'm in Afghanistan, so I'm not posting as much as normal.  I see RedSparkle on FB all the time.  I'll let her know she is missed too.  She is doing well.

Buelligan

Some forum members are like cold sores; they may be gone for awhile but they always come back.

Hip Redux

Some forum members are like cold sores; they may be gone for awhile but they always come back.

Smile

LRB

Hilarious!

Docket_Rocket

Yay!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Jess runs for bacon

You are less irritating than a cold sore Smile

happylily

I read this post above before looking at the avatar and screen name of the poster and I thought "Who's the jerk who wrote that?" Then I saw it was Buelligan. Awww... Buelligan! <3 <3 <3

Big grin

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

LRS

Chasing Muses

Since she's the only MIA left from the original list who hasn't been accounted for in the thread, I'll say that Red Sparkle is alive, well, and Gonna Be A Mama!!

happylily

Since she's the only MIA left from the original list who hasn't been accounted for in the thread, I'll say that Red Sparkle is alive, well, and Gonna Be A Mama!!

NOOOOO! WOOHOO!!!!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010