Beginners and Beyond

Where the Heck Wednesdailies??? (Read 48 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I feel a baby hang over right now, honestly have no idea how much or little sleep I got last night but I'm happy 

I'll try to get in something like 5-6 miles this afternoon before bible study.

Oh, and Jetta is doing so much better. A little bit of limping here or there, and she prefers to hold the leg up of she tries to run, but will put it down to test it. Still, no running for another week or 2, depending on what vet says next week.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

30 min sobbing uncontrollably in the floor, 30 min elliptical.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

From the Internet.

Doubling down on spring marathon training so I can BQ and run Boston before we get wiped off the map. 6 last night, 10 this morning.

I'm shocked. I'm sad.

Docket_Rocket

I have Pilates and the weights I missed last night.  FTS.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

I feel a baby hang over right now, honestly have no idea how much or little sleep I got last night but I'm happy 

I'll try to get in something like 5-6 miles this afternoon before bible study.

Oh, and Jetta is doing so much better. A little bit of limping here or there, and she prefers to hold the leg up of she tries to run, but will put it down to test it. Still, no running for another week or 2, depending on what vet says next week.

Two things to be mindful of regarding the dailies:

1. No one gets paid to start them.
            2. There is no time requirement to start them. 

Enjoy your run.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Maybe I should check the weather forecast since I'll have Dorian with me this afternoon if we run, I don't want him getting the sniffles because we ran in some rain. I plan to make up for Monday's URD on Saturday, I sure hate to miss this day too damn it.

Me, I'm ecstatic. Our business/es have a bit more of a better and brighter future, which means some relief for DH and he can feel like the last 8 years of blood, sweat and tears weren't wasted (not meaning Obama's presidency, it just so happens we started Chaos in January 2008).

Happy Happy Happy.

Anyways, I am not going to focus on this crap anymore as it is done for the most part. Some will be happy (or a lot according to votes) and many will be upset, pissed or downright sick to their stomachs. And some of those are friends of mine so I won't gloat or focus on it anymore.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

LRB

It was wet and windy but I got in a nice 7.3 mile jog. I probably should've gone with my first choice of a singlet and arm sleeves, but played it safe with an airy long sleeve top. It was a little warm but not the worst thing ever.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Two things to be mindful of regarding the dailies:

1. No one gets paid to start them.
                  2. There is no time requirement to start them. 

Enjoy your run.

There should be a requirement....which reminds me, nobody started a November Goals thread....

Oh goodie, no rain today. It looks like it is going to be a beautiful day.... except I forgot to check the temperature, but I can dress Dorian warmly enough if I need to.

PRs

LRB

There should be a requirement....

There's like two people left in the group; lemmie know how that works out for ya.

A "November" goals thread?? There hasn't been any goals thread in forever. 

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

There's like two people left in the group; lemmie know how that works out for ya.

A "November" goals thread?? There hasn't been any goals thread in forever. 

Hmmm... I thought I made one for either September or October... come to think of it, I was the one doing them.............

And what do you mean two people left in the group?

PRs

LRB

There will be no waiting for lunch today, I am STARVING.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Hi Dailies.

Yesterday I did 6 miles with 6 x 800. Tomorrow is a 9 mile tempo run. Things are stepping up a bit and I'm liking it. Smile

Docket_Rocket

There will be no waiting for lunch today, I am STARVING.

Me too and I have not even run so far this week so not sure why.  Wink

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Going out for lunch today, I'm starving and going to get donuts now.

PRs

LRB

Me too and I have not even run so far this week so not sure why.  Wink

Pancakes, hashbrowns and eggs. Now, I wait for lunch....