Beginners and Beyond

Children of the 90s (Read 109 times)

Hip Redux

I was a little too old for some of these...but a trip down memory lane for some of you youngsters.

(I'm still not going to use you, IE)

(and Lunchables are/were gross)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkM6RJf15cg

LRB

Not a fan of ham, cheese and crackers 'eh?

That reminds me, I miss me a good old baloney sandwich made with cheese and mayo on white bread.  It used to get stuck in your teeth and the roof of your mouth. lol

Wheat bread does not do that.  

Hip Redux

I used to eat a white bread, cheese, and mayo sandiwch.   And sometimes, just a mayo sandwich!  Those suckers totally stuck to the roof of your mouth.

Will run for scenery.

Haven't clicked the video yet, but I was never a fan of the sticky bread.  I'd make a "sandwich" without the bread.  Just baloney, american cheese, and ketchup on a plate.  Good times. (The 1970's)

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

Will run for scenery.

Okay, I clicked.  Nada.  The one thing I remember about the 90's was that that's when making fun of remembering the 80's was cool.  Like with Goat Boy.

And I used NCSA Mosaic.

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

IE was for noobs.  Netscape did everything better until Microsoft started making shit only work in IE.   Odd that we've come full circle, with Firefox being awesome and also Mozilla-based.

P.S. Tamagotchis!  And I used that exact walkman on training runs during HS Smile

Hip Redux

Oh, Netscape. lol I'd forgotten about that!

Just B.S.

My sons were born in 1989 and  1991 so I  remember a lot of Barney and Nerf and Little Tykes toys and Scholastic book orders Smile

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

That video was my childhood! Pogs, hungry hippos, nerf guns, trolls, Oregon Trail, tomagachi.....oh man all my favorite things. I was born in 1985 so the 90s constitutes most of the childhood I have memories of. And what's wrong with lunchables??

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

Note to Microsoft........Hungry Hippos was *NOT* a product of the 90's.

Randy