Beginners and Beyond

I need to confess, I'm a big IDOT! (Read 422 times)

runmomto3boys

Oh, no!!!! 

I hear the one in Fredericksburg is really nice and relatively low priced. I haven't run it (yet), but some of my friends have and that's where I went to undergrad.

I hope it all works out. Smile

5k - 25:15 (11/18/12)

10k - 1:01:51 (2/14/15)

10mi - 1:33:18 (3/2/14)

HM - 2:06:12 (3/24/13)

Upcoming Races:

Benched until further notice. :/

Everything you need is already inside. [[Bill Bowerman]]

muppy

Nova runner, just signed up and was $50 not too bad, and the reviews all look good too! Happy to get in because its my last chance to run for a while because I'm getting foot surgery 2 days after race.
        happylily

I'm glad that you were able to work something out. Good luck with the race!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Little Blue

That sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach .. how does that feel, again? Wink  Glad you were able to remedy the problem, and still get to put your training to good use.  Good luck in VA!

Oh no!  That really sucks.  I'm sorry

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Oh noooo! Glad you were able to find a race on the same day though!! Good luck.

I just registered for my goal races for the year a solid 7 and 10 months in advance just to prevent this from happening to me. Haha.

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Don't call me Buttercup!

Glad you were able to find something else! 

Slow and steady wins the....  wait a second! I've been lied to! 

Misty

Oh I'm so glad you found another option! Yay!

Misty

Bless your heart.

YAYpril - B-Plus

I'm so glad you ended up with alternate arrangements. What a nightmare. For all my races, from 5k to HM, I always panic a few days ahead of time, "did I register? CRAP, DID I???" and then I remember that I've been receiving emails re: the race in question for months. However, I'm still considering printing out my confirmations and putting them on my fridge. Just in case.