Beginners and Beyond

Obligatory Friday Meltdown Thread (or: Kay goes 3/3 for her February Goals) (Read 292 times)

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Well, either all of the ladies went to bed or they are sitting back laughing, as they watch us 'manstrate'. Smile

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

notimeforthat

Do you actually read threads, or do you just see a snippet and the word vomit starts?

I read, I think and then I shake my head at the lame attention hoor attempts of married people on the internet.

Better I Leave

Well, either all of the ladies went to bed or they are sitting back laughing, as they watch us 'manstrate'. Smile

Fer sure...I put "my ass on the line" per your request ladies, now let's see some XX chromosome derriere!!! Seems like it's only been FreeSoul and I at the moment...Kay "said" she'd post, yes? I think we need a full size pic of Lily's avatar, what say yooz guys? Who's with me?

Better I Leave

I read, I think and then I shake my head at the lame attention hoor attempts of married people on the internet.

I'm gonna guess that this means you don't want a lap dance from me, right?

MrNamtor

sh#t just got real

MrNamtor

hehehe

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Yep...we haven't seen the pregnant bikini pics yet.

notimeforthat

My husband does his job just fine thanks. Take that shit to your wife though. She will appreciate. Wink

notimeforthat

Yep...we haven't seen the pregnant bikini pics yet.

This made me laugh.

Better I Leave

My husband does his job just fine thanks. Take that shit to your wife though. She will appreciate. Wink

Oh I do...Got my chaps, and everyTHANG! She loves it. Smile The first time I did it for her, the first thing she said to me once I finished was "Whoa...Have you ever done this for money?" LOL!

I guess what I'm getting at is that I was just joking with you. Lighten up, cool? We're all "growed up" here, right? Real life is tough enough and I thought we were all friends here. This is the first forum I've been on in a loooong time where I feel comfortable.

I'm sorry you took umbrage with some of the "stuff" here, and some of us do in fact know what the "Internets" can do. I work for a telco and I'm a former Systems Engineer (with a BSCS) for Wells Fargo Bank that worked in network security.

It's all good, ok? Relax and try not to take things too seriously. If I offended you, please accept my heartfelt apology.

MrNamtor

This made me laugh.

That made you laugh and the rest of this thread didn't? c'mon Allie. Big grin

Better I Leave

**Offers Olive Branch**

Offensive pic removed. Again, my apologies.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Why thank you FS...Allow me to take this opportunity to reciprocate and say you have a wonderful figure. You would make an awesome fitness model you know...I'm serious. You've got a great physique.

Well thank you. I am hoping that the next house we move to will have a room I can make into my personal strength training room/gym, I miss going to the gym and lifting weights Sad it's how I managed to lose 25 lbs and get to that body in the pics before I started running.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

@runjerseygirl

Well if no one on the internet were attention hooring, then you'd be forced to direct your judgement at people you know IRL.  I'd hate for that to happen.

Do you even run?

MJ5

Chief Unicorn Officer

a) You do realize people can search these out online and future and current employers do such things (hubby does it all the time for a major communications company when he gets resumes)

b) Do you REALLY think it is a super idea to post other people's pics online? I mean, did we not learn from the great stolen and defaced wedding photo fiasco in RW?

c) This thread is just 1 ass away from implosion.

Carry on. Cool

I'm on board with this post right here. That's all I really have to say.

Mile 5:49 - 5K 19:58 - 10K 43:06 - HM 1:36:54