Beginners and Beyond

Report and Photos: Get Up And Glow 5K Night Time Race (Read 70 times)

HobbitLegs

elevenses

Glad the weather cooperated and based on the pics and RR, this looks like a really fun race. There's a night race on July 3 here that I think you just convinced me to run! Big grin

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Thanks for the RR.  That looks like fun!  I could never do it, of course, because I fall down in the dark.

No worries, come to San Antonio some time.  I'll tie our wrists together and we can then help each other stay on our feet, lol.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Just getting yourself to the start line of this race was impressive!  Being able to run the time you did was extra great.  That's really cool how they stocked the goodie bag for you.  I still think you do some of the most fun events I've ever seen.  Good luck with the door prizes next time.

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

Ric-G

enjoyed those pics...you ran a great time considering the build up to the race....that looked pretty neat with all the glowing folks. nice job!

marathon pr - 3:16

LRB

I would do it just to see how much reflective gear I could get on.  Good stuff Scott T!

SheCan

Glad Mother Nature was on your side for the race and didn't douse you all with more rain.  Looks like a fun, glowy race!  Congratulations on your time.  So happy you were feeling better!

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

A dog named Molly at a rave-ish run... heh heh.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

I take it you gave the race and runners glowing recommendations.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                        05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.