Beginners and Beyond

I'm up, I'll get it SUNDAILIES (Read 34 times)

Little Blue

Short night, soaking head in coffee.  Must summon energy to go left-right-left-right-repeat at the rail trail.

You?

LRB

delicate flower

'Morning, Ralph, 'Morning, Sam.  Well after having to get up at 3:45 yesterday morning for the race, last night I hit the sleep hard.  10+ hours of fabulous shut eye.  I'm pretty achy today.  A run and/or swim will be just what the doctor ordered.

It is raining like a crazy person out there.

<3

Little Blue

'Morning, Ralph, 'Morning, Sam.  Well after having to get up at 3:45 yesterday morning for the race, last night I hit the sleep hard.  10+ hours of fabulous shut eye.  I'm pretty achy today.  A run and/or swim will be just what the doctor ordered.

It is raining like a crazy person out there.

So you can get your run and swim in at the same time.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Ran 9.5 yesterday on the trails with two friends. I fell twice. Not hurt too bad.  I did break my road id. The band has a split  in it so that sucks. I can still wear it but not for long. Will get it replaced.

Will see see if my body cooperates to run today. Won't know until I try.

Marjorie

Good morning! Marjorie, good to hear that you're ok. RoadID can be replaced.

Sitting around waiting to start the World's Least Organized 5K. I will be carrying a map this year Wink.

LRB

Sitting around waiting to start the World's Least Organized 5K. I will be carrying a map this year Wink.

Who knows what shenanigans you are up to. We'll have to wait for the report on this one!

Ouch, Marj!

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

For the first time since purchasing my Garmin 220, it has malfunctioned and deleted every single activity on it including the 13 miles I just ran this morning...... what the fuckity fuck!!!

Anyways, I ran 13 miles around 2 hours and 5 minutes, it was like 75 degrees and 90% humidity, Dew Point ranged from 69 to 71 between 5 AM and 7 AM.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I have my LR with 8 @ MP on the TM later.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Little Blue

4 miserable sloppy miles.

From the Internet.

Pardon my language but FUCK YEAH SON. Got me a new 5K PR, 22:53.87 Big grin

Ric-G

5 miles this morning...ended up watching some of the last holes of the US Open - man that is one tough golf course...fun to see the pros scrambling to make par...now i have to see what happens today...

nice lauren, nice!

catching up from yesterday - congrats phil on your race...hang in there cyber and good to see you well jack...

hope everyone has a great sunday...and happy father's day to any dads out there!

marathon pr - 3:16

B-Plus

Good morning! Marjorie, good to hear that you're ok. RoadID can be replaced.

5k race everyday?

FE this AM

LRB

8 miles this morning...

I know that 74F, 64DP, 69H is child's play, but when you have not had a chance to be assimilated by acclimate to this shit, it can be a bitch. Mostly because the sun was beating down on me, otherwise I was okay.

I actually stopped three times during the 6th mile to stand in the shade, I never do that. Like ever. I was thirsty and just wanted to quit, completely forgetting that I miss this shit. lol

33 miles for the week. It's a flippin' miracle.

Docket_Rocket

Pardon my language but FUCK YEAH SON. Got me a new 5K PR, 22:53.87 Big grin

Congrats!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page