Beginners and Beyond

Anyone seen Dizzy around? (Read 816 times)

sugnim

I know I'm not the only one who misses his posts.

LRB

I know I'm not the only one who misses his posts.

He knows we are here.

sugnim

Yet no "fat man eats pie in skirts" threads?

Supersono99

Haven't seen him here yet. I find his threads entertaining and hIesha's come such a long way. He can be an inspiration to many people. 

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

IF they want to wade through the drivel, lack of paragraphs, and total lack of proper punctuation and spelling.

Nah....

You Rang?

IF they want to wade through the drivel, lack of paragraphs, and total lack of proper punctuation and spelling.

Yeah!  Where is Dizzy?

Rick 

PR: 5k 25:01 (10/15) 10k: 57:44 (7/14) HM: 1:57 (5/15) FM: 4:55 (1/15)

xor

Haven't seen him here yet. I find his threads entertaining and hIesha's come such a long way. He can be an inspiration to many people. 

He can also be a giant pain in the ass.  Or an ignorable one.

Wait.  Did I say that outloud?

TakeAHike

I have been hanging around RWOL for 18 months and I have read exactly two Dizzy threads. That was enough. I don't dislike Dizzy, but I enjoy the forum more when I ignore his posts.

2013 goals: 800m: 2:20 | mile: 4:59 | 5k: 18:59 | 10k: 39:59 | HM: 1:32 | Marathon: 3:20

Supersono99

He can also be a giant pain in the ass.  Or an ignorable one.

Wait.  Did I say that outloud?

That's part of the entertainment. How will we have meltdown threads without Dizzy? Even better if you can't ignore!

LRB

I have been hanging around RWOL for 18 months and I have read exactly two Dizzy threads. That was enough...

I read as many in half the time, which makes you smarter than me.

xor

I think I've read all dizzy threads.  Which makes me 250% dumber for the time I lost and 1% as smart as you.

daisymae25

Squidward Bike Rider

No thanks.  He was entertaining at first, but it got old real fast.

EdG

Golden Coral?
                            FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Somewhere in Utah a Golden Corral is missing its idiot? Well, one of them anyway.

BexKix, Bagel Defender

No thanks.  He was entertaining at first, but it got old real fast.

^^ This.

Things got old when he repeatedly asked for advise and went 180* against it.  Repeatedly.