Beginners and Beyond

Fridailies (Read 23 times)

9 miles.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

I have 6 or 8 depending on how I feel at lunch. My throat and eyes are swollen from allergies so we will see. Pilates later too. I got a new pedi pole and other small Pilates stuff I want to use today.

Pedi Pole for reference. This works on posture and strength. And yes, as everything Josef Pilates created, it looks like a torture device.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

I ran 4.

I actually began it when I should've been getting ready for work. 

sdWhiskers

6 miles in super humid swampy fog

Smoke alarm went off at 5am, but just one series of beeps. Didn't get to it in time to figure out which one so that's great.

Woke up with a tiny bit of a cold, left side of the head stuffed up and a bit of a cough; that would be odd as I haven’t had a cold in several years, maybe it’s something else 😮
            my mother-in-law lives with us… I’m not allowed to kill Grandma, so i ran out an got a home test, it was negative.

While I don’t work for Costco, I work in Costcos and I would be blamed if she got sick

KCRuns

It's a running rest day, so I swam 1300m.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Day off work. 4 miles this morning.

sdWhiskers, I'm sure the alarm will make it's presence known sometime in the middle of the night again. I think there has only been one time when a battery died in the evening--it scared the crap out of me, so I would have hated that one to happen at 5am.

Jess runs for bacon

4 miles, whoop whoop! Officially back on the half marathon training plan! Going to sign up for the Prospect Park Half since St Luke's got cancelled (same weekend).

Weather was glorious!!! Happy friday everyone!

Cyberic

11.8 with 8x30s strides. Strides should not be that long normally, but I treated them as strides. Was focusing on form.

delicate flower

28 miles on the mountain bike today and I went all Evel Knievel up in this shit.

<3

28 miles on the mountain bike today and I went all Evel Knievel up in this shit.

😎😈