Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES (Read 34 times)

LRB

Yo.

The plan was to do some kind of light cross-trainīg this morning but I've decided against it, so call it a rest day.

Icing my heel yesterday was some kind of weird but I think I'm going to try it again. That should be interesting since I'll be running at work this week, and will have to do it at my desk.

What up doe?

No more marathons

Yo.

I'll be running at work this week, and will have to do it at my desk.

That should be interesting.  Have someone take pictures.  

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

LRB

That should be interesting.  Have someone take pictures.  

Even better; I used a bag of Birdseye frozen mixed vegetables because they conform to the heel and ankle perfectly, so I most likely will be taking a bag in.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 6 windy miles in the rain. Low 50s made it all ok.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I am going to do weights tonight.  Knee feels good, but I will wait for Tuesday to test run as instructed.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Morning!  I am going to do weights tonight.  Knee feels good, but I will wait for Tuesday to test run as instructed.

Good news.

Docket_Rocket

Good only means, I can actually move without flinching and blinding pain, so there is that.  But it's not normal by any means.  If it lets me stay active until the surgery better, but we'll see.  I'll be standing most of the day and this should be a test for it.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Zelanie

I'll be running at work this week, and will have to do it at my desk.

I first read this as you'll be running at your desk this week. 

I should get in 6-8 tonight.  Need to cram in some midweek miles since I'll be out of town this weekend.

delicate flower

My friends:  Greetings.  Looks like Coach is going a little easier on me this week.  Same volume, but he's not cranking up the intensity.  I could use a week like this.  I was up early for a 2700 yard swim.  Mostly an easy effort and I swam hard when I was supposed to.  4 mile run to do after work and I am packed for the treadmill.  The weather is going to be weathery today.

<3

LRB

I should get in 6-8 tonight.  Need to cram in some midweek miles since I'll be out of town this weekend.

TAKE YOUR RUNNING GEAR WITH YOU. You always seem to wish you did. Big grin

Even better; I used a bag of Birdseye frozen mixed vegetables because they conform to the heel and ankle perfectly, so I most likely will be taking a bag in.

Better come up with a plan for icing in the afternoon, after you eat the veggies for lunch. Mmm...foot flavor....

SRD, duh.

Dave

Zelanie

TAKE YOUR RUNNING GEAR WITH YOU. You always seem to wish you did. Big grin

When I got home on Thursday night, my husband asked why I didn't just buy shoes up in Portland so I could run while I was waiting.  I got home in time to start my streak run for the day something like 5 minutes before midnight.

Docket_Rocket

That's how I read it too!  LOL.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

LRB

My friends:  Greetings.  Looks like Coach is going a little easier on me this week.  Same volume, but he's not cranking up the intensity.  I could use a week like this.  I was up early for a 2700 yard swim.  Mostly an easy effort and I swam hard when I was supposed to.  4 mile run to do after work and I am packed for the treadmill.  The weather is going to be weathery today.

So no plans to makeup for the 5k you blew off? 

LRB

Better come up with a plan for icing in the afternoon, after you eat the veggies for lunch. Mmm...foot flavor....

Perogies? lol