Beginners and Beyond

Deer Flies SundayDailies (Read 22 times)

Good luck Dave!

4.5. — 2.5 stream grade then 2 dirt bumps 15mins later… work day.

Deer flies are out 😡 but I was ready for them…I even wore a black singlet as they are supposedly attracted to light colors

delicate flower

Good luck Dave!

I agree!!

Headed out for a long-ish bike ride, with possible brick run after.  Enjoy your Sunday, kids!

<3

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

6 miles moderate effort.  Sweated off three pounds - still getting used to the heat.  Time again to get used to drinking water all day.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
        10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Clinton Country Run 15k, 4/27; Running is Back 10k, 5/12

6 miles moderate effort.  Sweated off three pounds - still getting used to the heat.  Time again to get used to drinking water all day.

It was 72 with modest fog for the first run this morning

Half Crazy K 2.0

Good luck DavePNW!

onemile

Go get it Dave!

LRB

If I could add 7 to that I'd be at race weight. 

LRB

I agree!!

I approve of this message. 👍

LRB

It's already hotter than a griddle outside so I'd be better off frying an egg than running in that nonsense but I don't need to eat, I need to run. 

LRB

Oh, I ordered some prescription sunglasses online this morning. It was my first time ordering eyeglasses online and will be my first pair of prescription sunglasses. 😎

Docket_Rocket

Go, Dave!

I have 10 on the TM to finish my first 40 mpw  in months. Chicago training starts next week and I'm not ready mileagewise but here I go nonetheless.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

4 over easy this morning for me. 45 for the week, best in a while. My legs were definitely feeling the long run yesterday.  It was warm but not bad at 7:00am, I think about 65 or so. Toasty out there now!

Heading to Ann Arbor this afternoon with DD to meet my brother and nephew, who was born the same day as DD, for a late lunch. Hopefully we can find an outdoor spot with shade. I'm told they have closed off the main street (not surprisingly named Main Street) and added lots of outdoor dining options. The some ice cream (if in Ann Arbor try Blank Slate Creamery)!

Dave - have a great race, which you may be having right now!

Half Crazy K 2.0

6 this morning. So many damn bugs. This must be peak cicada time, they were everywhere. Flying around, in the tress, making all sorts of noise, smushed on the roads, etc. 63.2 for the week. No, that is not a typo, I really ran 63 miles this week.

delicate flower

Doing my best to track Dave but the tracking and updates are lacking.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Doing my best to track Dave but the tracking and updates are lacking.

I thought he said there was none? Keep up trying!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page