Beginners and Beyond

Deer Flies SundayDailies (Read 22 times)

onemile

I thought he said there was none? Keep up trying!

Dave just texted me an update and says he's killing it. More to come 

sdWhiskers

6 miles with hill sprints

Texting during his race!?

onemile

While running at a 7:30 pace!   Goooo Dave!

delicate flower

I agree!!

Headed out for a long-ish bike ride, with possible brick run after.  Enjoy your Sunday, kids!

Btw, 70 mile ride/2 mile run done.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Dave just texted me an update and says he's killing it. More to come 

Sweet. Hoping he wasn’t being sarcastic lol.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

6 miles with hill sprints

I’m from the age before dinosaurs, texting while  sitting is hard

Half Crazy K 2.0

How? I can barely text while walking or standing. Maybe he's more tech savvy than me and using the talk to text feature?

Docket_Rocket

I am on the TM and using the talk to text right now.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Cyberic

I'm pretty sure Onemile was kidding and Dave did not text her.

onemile

I'm pretty sure Onemile was kidding and Dave did not text her.

sdWhiskers

I’m technically a millennial and texting while  sitting is hard

Epic, colossal fail. 3:31:17 with an 11 minute positive split. Just a rough day. The tracker says I hit the half at 1:34 which is wrong, I was right around 1:40, on pace. Bad stuff happened after that. Still a BQ though! And I think I won my AG but not confirmed.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Congrats on the BQ and hopefully your AG win!!!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

10 on the TM, 40.51 for the week.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

LRB

Epic, colossal fail. 3:31:17 with an 11 minute positive split. Just a rough day. The tracker says I hit the half at 1:34 which is wrong, I was right around 1:40, on pace. Bad stuff happened after that. Still a BQ though! And I think I won my AG but not confirmed.

A marathon happened, oof.

Way to hang tough. A BQ is not a given so congrats on that!