8 miles.

Dave

sdWhiskers

6 miles.

Also wtf is this:

delicate flower

Hey lol

And how is it September already?

I did not realize this until after my run this morning and Strava said I completed the September 5K challenge.

I have seven meetings on my work calendar.  When I was in the office, that would piss me off.  Working from home though, I don't mind at all.  Weird how that works.

<3

I did not realize this until after my run this morning and Strava said I completed the September 5K challenge.

Congrats on your 5k marathon!

Dave

6 miles.

Also wtf is this:

Looks like you're going down a mountain road and your brake lines have been cut.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

6 miles.

Also wtf is this:

At least the lows are 15F cooler than Miami. So there is that? Ugh.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

I have 8 and weights tonight.

After 6 months of procrastinating and waiting to see if we were back in the office, I finally canceled the monthly parking. I'll pay the $20 every time I get to the office which so far has been once a month. If it changes to 7 all of a sudden, then I need it.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

At least the lows are 15F cooler than Miami. So there is that? Ugh.

Only if Miami was a neighboring city, otherwise, it's like saying at least it's not as hot as the surface of the sun.

Docket_Rocket

Only if Miami was a neighboring city, otherwise, it's like saying at least it's not as hot as the surface of the sun.

That's why I said so there is that. They told me to be a bit more positive, so that's my positivism for the day. 

Damaris

Fundraising Page

sdWhiskers

It means a holiday weekend full of fires and rolling blackouts. Yay!

LRB

I ran 5.9.

I didn't see a single school bus but there was definitely more traffic out this morning. Maybe kids are picking up schedules or supplies and whatnot.

I spoke with a friend who is a teacher and she said this whole thing is a complete mess. I empathize with everyone who has to put up with this shit and try to keep a job. Here we are 6 months into this thing and absolutely nothing has changed, we're simply picking up right where we left off. smh

Docket_Rocket

It means a holiday weekend full of fires and rolling blackouts. Yay!

Have the fires even stopped? Sad

Damaris

Fundraising Page

sdWhiskers

Have the fires even stopped? Sad

In SoCal, we've been lucky to only have the normal number of fires, not like in the North. But a day or two of super hot usually mean more fires getting out of control. Remember it hasn't rained here since...April? Usually, it's one spark from a motorcycle or construction vehicle and an entire hillside goes up then spreads.

That Navy ship that was on fire last month with 4 BILLION dollars of damage? Local news says arson is suspected 

Docket_Rocket

That Navy ship that was on fire last month with 4 BILLION dollars of damage? Local news says arson is suspected 

Ugh.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

5 road crown combined.
                                First 3 on Shallow bowl on the accotink access road, mostly slightly elevated.  Right quad felt fine, right inside ham did not which is why stopped.

1 hour break, quad feeling funky but not sore, then...

2 hill, slow, (.25 downs and ups) both quad and ham did fine.

Quad less grumpy after than it was in between 😀

But then had  PT at 11:30 and now my quad sore