Beginners and Beyond

Monday, April 25 (Read 47 times)

LRB

Hi.

It's a rest day for me. I could have run but it's more about getting back to the routine than anything. I thought about doing some leg work but will give my body another week before I get back to that nonsense.

What's up?

Half Crazy K 2.0

Rest day. Mondays suck.

on my way to badass

Good morning!  Some mileage for me today.  Spring break is this week, so I'll be entertaining the boy.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

10.4 easy miles in the warmth.  Now, if I just didn't have to go to work...

I hope you all have a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

delicate flower

Hey kids!  Happy Monday!  2500 yard swim done before work, thus concludes today's workouts.  My legs are really, really sore from yesterday's race.  

<3

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  The dust and cement from the remodeling at home is killing my lungs and now I am starting to think I might be getting sick.  Timely, of course.  Just on race week.  Anyway, 7 miles tonight.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Cyberic

My legs are really, really sore from yesterday's race.  

1:31 is no joke, yo. Of course your legs are sore.

I'll be running about 35-40 minutes today. Yesterday's 25 minute run went well, so I'm going to slowly get back into it.

SRD

Dave

Cyberic

1:31 is no joke, yo. 

Hey I just thought of something: 13.1 in 1:31, pretty cool, huh? 

delicate flower

Hey I just thought of something: 13.1 in 1:31, pretty cool, huh? 

It would have been cooler if it was 13.1 in 1:28!  

<3

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Hi Dailies.

RD for me and maybe tomorrow, too. I plan on going to the gym to do some weights/core stuff. My legs are a little tired today, but not as much as I though they would be. Maybe that's a good sign for something. Whatever.

Have a good day.

Zelanie

Just saw the sports doc. I have another week or so in the air cast, and I'll continue PT. He wants me to build my mileage slowly, so maybe only 20 this week. Boo! But he is probably right.

onemile

Just saw the sports doc. I have another week or so in the air cast, and I'll continue PT. He wants me to build my mileage slowly, so maybe only 20 this week. Boo! But he is probably right.

I'm confused. You are in an air cast yet running?

Zelanie

I'm confused. You are in an air cast yet running?

Air cast when not running. Compression sleeves for running.

onemile

Air cast when not running. Compression sleeves for running.

I've never heard of that. Interesting.