Beginners and Beyond

First world problems (Read 285 times)

Hip Redux

My cleaning lady is on vacation.

Dead

LRB

The engine light on my truck came on today, like I got time for that.

Birdwell

my power was out and the garage door wouldn't open, and it was raining.

Hip Redux

my power was out and the garage door wouldn't open, and it was raining.

The friggin circuit blew to the garage and the door wouldn't open today!  What the hell am I supposed to do with no garage clicker?!

Hip Redux

The engine light on my truck came on today, like I got time for that.

Not cool, man. Not cool.

Birdwell

The friggin circuit blew to the garage and the door wouldn't open today!  What the hell am I supposed to do with no garage clicker?!

I just drove around the neighborhood until the power came back on. I got no answer for your problem. I guess you could just drive through the door, and claim a spontaneous blackout or something.

LRB

Not cool, man. Not cool.

How about I come clean your house if you fix my ride?

Hip Redux

How about I come clean your house if you fix my ride?

You'd find your truck "fixed" with a little bit of black tape over the engine light. Big grin

LRB

You'd find your truck "fixed" with a little bit of black tape over the engine light. Big grin

You win, I cannot top that lol!

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

The internet's down right now.....

Randy

Docket_Rocket

Mine came today.  Do you want me to send her?

My cleaning lady is on vacation.

Dead

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

My preferred Tim Hortons has been out of chocolate chip muffins and large iced coffee cups for several consecutive days.

Birdwell

My preferred Tim Hortons has been out of chocolate chip muffins and large iced coffee cups for several consecutive days.

we don't have tim hortons in utah Cry

My wife introduced me to the joy's of Tim Hortons on a trip to her childhood home in B.C.

Docket_Rocket

And as to my complain, someone filed a new case today and I have to go to court tomorrow on little notice and no papers.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

We don't have Hortons in Miami, nor Trader Joe's.

we don't have tim hortons in utah Cry

My wife introduced me to the joy's of Tim Hortons on a trip to her childhood home in B.C.

Damaris

Fundraising Page