Beginners and Beyond

I AM INVADING AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME (Read 673 times)

MrNamtor

I just went on the thread where they were mocking us and straightened everyone out. There won't be anymore trouble, I can tell you that. Just ask Flippynoodle.

CClay

Better than all of you

Took you long enough!

That's what she said.

Docket_Rocket

That's what she said.

Big grin

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Misty

Hide your kids, hide your wife.

:giggle:

Misty

Bless your heart.

Village people

Hide your kids, hide your wife.

And your farm animals.

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Warriors, come out and plaaaay.

I actually saw that movie - in a Drive-In!

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

xor

Do I have to hide my beer?

xor

I just went on the thread where they were mocking us and straightened everyone out. There won't be anymore trouble, I can tell you that. Just ask Flippynoodle.

Will you please stop doing that?

Sincere request.  It's one thing when you play that character inside the BF.  It's another when you try to swoop down on the long term residents of your new home and try to be batman.  Tain't helpful.

Docket_Rocket

I actually saw that movie - in a Drive-In!

My husband makes me watch the movie at least once a month.  I like it, but don't tell him.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MrNamtor

Will you please stop doing that?

Sincere request.  It's one thing when you play that character inside the BF.  It's another when you try to swoop down on the long term residents of your new home and try to be batman.  Tain't helpful.

I get it.

But also, could you possibly ease up on the big daddy routine? It's also getting kind of old.

I understand you feel like you need to lead the flock here. But honestly, if i wanted to feel oppressive constraint on what I can and can't say I'd be back on RW in the clutches of the lovely S*S.

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

I get it.

But also, could you possibly ease up on the big daddy routine? It's also getting kind of old.

I understand you feel like you need to lead the flock here. But honestly, if i wanted to feel oppressive constraint on what I can and can't say I'd be back on RW in the clutches of the lovely S*S.

Namtor, I'm just gonna go out on a limb here and say that I think perhaps SRL is more well-regarded than you are around here. He's trying to be helpful here unlike you trying to stir the pot and make us all look bad. You say now that you weren't serious about anything you said in that thread. I'm calling bullshit on that. You meant every word and just didn't like it when you got called out for it.

It's not about "oppressive constraint" on what you can and can't say. It's about using common sense and not acting like a total douchebag.

STOP IT!!!!!

xor

Dude, I don't know if you meant it or not.  I'm playing the big daddy role specifically because I one of the few people who has been an active participant on both boards for 8 years.  Believe me, as shit calms down, I will step back and STFU.

Say what you like, but understand how you are coming across. 

MrNamtor

it is true, flippy that i didn't like that thread bc it was targeting one person in particular, and that person happens to be someone i respect. I also don't like bullying and when a bunch of people gang up on one person. I grew up in a neighborhood where i saw real beat downs by gangs and I don't like seeing it in any form, not even with words.

But also, i was joking around. And i don't care about being "called" on anything, if that's actually what you think you were doing.

So, I get the whole "don't be a douchebag" thing. I will comply with it and put a lid on it. Though i never did realize how angry and foul mouthed you really are until we got on this site. Maybe the S*S censorship was a good thing in some ways.

MrNamtor

Dude, I don't know if you meant it or not.  I'm playing the big daddy role specifically because I one of the few people who has been an active participant on both boards for 8 years.  Believe me, as shit calms down, I will step back and STFU.

Say what you like, but understand how you are coming across. 

i do understand what you're saying. I will comply with our goals as a group.

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

That thread was NOT targeting any one person in particular. It was poking a little bit of fun at all of us in one way or another. There just happened to be references to the incident George had with some folks on one of the earlier threads. I didn't think it was a big deal at all, and judging from George's response on that thread, he didn't seem too worried about it either. I actually had someone PM me to thank me for saying what I said to you, so I think you are running a bit behind the curve.

Finally, I'm not all that angry and foul-mouthed. I just don't like you. Period. I think you are arrogant and condescending and this whole delusional idea you have of yourself as defender and savior of folks on the BF is just stupid.