Beginners and Beyond

I AM INVADING AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME (Read 673 times)

xor

I'm really not angry.  As for foul-mouthed, sometimes.

And the thread you swooped like batman was NOT specifically about wc.

Sorry, George, for what went down.  Things will smooth out.

Namtor, feel free to return to the land of RWOL and their moderation.  Or hang out and learn what's what before acting like batman.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

I will say one thing...

I miss the : popcorn : guy.

Running is dumb.

CClay

Better than all of you

Hey morons.  Get outta my thread.

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

No.

Well, actually...do you have more beer?

Misty

: sniffle:

Misty

Bless your heart.

MrNamtor

I'm really not angry.  As for foul-mouthed, sometimes.

i was talking about flippy

CClay

Better than all of you

MrNamtor

Finally, I'm not all that angry and foul-mouthed. I just don't like you. Period.

Who cares whether you like me or not? You don't even know me. Just control your language and your temper, especially if you're going to lecture me about the same thing.

Docket_Rocket

Make me!Joking

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

Thanks for coming in here just to start fights, Clay. 

<3

CClay

Better than all of you

Someone tell the jr high kids to take it outside and fist fight or stfu.

dog person

I missed this shit.

Kristian

Meat Wagon

Puker

Namtor, I'm just gonna go out on a limb here and say that I think perhaps SRL is more well-regarded than you are around here. He's trying to be helpful here unlike you trying to stir the pot and make us all look bad. You say now that you weren't serious about anything you said in that thread. I'm calling bullshit on that. You meant every word and just didn't like it when you got called out for it.

It's not about "oppressive constraint" on what you can and can't say. It's about using common sense and not acting like a total douchebag.

STOP IT!!!!!

I may have to update the Douchebag Continuum after reading this post. Should Namtor go above or below the crossfitters?

Feel sick and dirty, more dead than alive.

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

I may have to update the Douchebag Continuum after reading this post. Should Namtor go above or below the crossfitters?

Hmmm...I think that depends on the CrossFitters. If it's the guy I saw fall on his ass while trying to jump on a bosu ball that was on top of a stack of steps...definitely below. Although, I appreciated the guy for providing entertainment while I was on the dreadmill that day. I wondered what he was doing at the Y. Maybe his box was closed.

Meat Wagon

Puker

Hmmm...I think that depends on the CrossFitters. If it's the guy I saw fall on his ass while trying to jump on a bosu ball that was on top of a stack of steps...definitely below. Although, I appreciated the guy for providing entertainment while I was on the dreadmill that day. I wondered what he was doing at the Y. Maybe his box was closed.

Got it. I'll put him between the hipsters and the Dale Earnhart Sr. fans. That'd make him less of a douche than me, but that's not much consolation.

Feel sick and dirty, more dead than alive.