Beginners and Beyond

I AM INVADING AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME (Read 673 times)

MrNamtor

Quit trying to butthurt me. My stitches are still healing.

No, i really like the continuum model. It made me think about my own douchebaggery in a very positive way. Like it's not a question of whether I am or am not a douche, but more a question of degree. It's a sophisticated and agnostic viewpoint.

PS: Is that smell from you? Cause I didn't hear anything.

sunfastrose

Fatty McFatFat

And smells.

One must know who dealt.

I have a cousin who is a self-proclaimed "gassy gal".  Totally toxic and prolific.  She's been dating the same guy for 12 years.  She has somehow managed to avoid doing it in front of him.  She goes to the car a lot to "get something".  I do wonder if he knows. 

LRB

I have a cousin who is a self-proclaimed "gassy gal".  Totally toxic and prolific.  She's been dating the same guy for 12 years.  She has somehow managed to avoid doing it in front of him.  She goes to the car a lot to "get something".  I do wonder if he knows. 

Oh shit, Susan!  What is up girl?!  Glad to see you..um, you know what I mean.  Smile

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

<op> 

Life is too damned short to spend that much time going out to the car. She needs to just let 'er rip and get it over with. 12 years is a long time. Does he fart in front of her??</op>
          xor

Oh he totally knows.  If for nothing else, the slumber fart is much harder to control. 

And every now and then when she goes to the car or the other room, the fart lingers and he accidentally walks nearby.  What cousin has may be a real keeper just because he's helped her keep her self conscious illusion for 12 years.

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Oh he totally knows.  If for nothing else, the slumber fart is much harder to control. 

And every now and then when she goes to the car or the other room, the fart lingers and he accidentally walks nearby.  What cousin has may be a real keeper just because he's helped her keep her self conscious illusion for 12 years.

+10000000
              CClay

Better than all of you

I don't really like where this thread has progressed.

MrNamtor

I don't really like where this thread has progressed.

I think it's actually improved a little over time.