Beginners and Beyond

Don't Tell Anyone Wednedailies (Read 29 times)

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

...but FB says today is Baboon's birthday.  Happy Birthday, Baboon!

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
          05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Docket_Rocket

Las Mañanitas for Baboon!  Google Mariachis and that and you're all set.

I lifted last night, and now I'm fucking sore.  I have 9 with 2 X 2 @ HMP tonight.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

Happy bday Baboon!

I ran 10 miles.  It was 73 with all the humidity, and I damn near melted.  It's that time of year, so I'll get used to it.

Have a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Docket_Rocket

It was a cool 82F at 6am here, feels like 90F and 79 dewpoint.  Currently 93F/77DP.  I am sad they will make me live through this summer before I GTFO but hoping I'm there for the best season: Fall.

Current status:

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Cyberic

Hiking by the Hadrians Wall trail. Not going to be a long hike. In sheep and cow fields.

RunningOnSand

Fall.

LOL. Coming from Miami, to fall in IN, you guys are going to need parkas for 50* weather. Big grin Wink JK I know you love the cold. it's going to be a huge shock to your system, though!

RunningOnSand

Baboon:

KCRuns

Happy Birthday, Baboon!!

Docket_Rocket

LOL. Coming from Miami, to fall in IN, you guys are going to need parkas for 50* weather. Big grin Wink JK I know you love the cold. it's going to be a huge shock to your system, though!

I don't even wear parkas in 10F, so I think I'll be fine. Especially since I'll be from the car to a building (like what we do here so not to burst on fire). Big grin

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Half Crazy K 2.0

Happy birthday Baboon!

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Happy Birthday Baboon!

Yesterday's workout, run and then standing out in a shop that was 91 degrees, running a machine for like 3-4 hours killed me. I could not get my ass out of bed this morning to go run in 72 degrees with a dew point of 70 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

delicate flower

Thanks for the birthday!  I am halfway to a new AG.  Well technically I will be in six months, but whatever.  I jogged an easy hour around the track this morning and my achy leg was mostly ok, so I am happy about that.

<3

LRB

GinnyinPA

Happy Birthday Baboon!

sdWhiskers

Newsflash: don't start a run after 8am in PA. I don't know how everyone does it. I slept in and paid dearly.

7.6 with 4 miles alternating 400s of 10k and fast MP. I found a gravel track at the local high school. 3 lanes wide with grass and gopher holes everywhere.  Better than the surrounding hills though and no one told me to leave. My HR was in the 180s halfway through (during the slower intervals  ) and I had to walk some of the cool down to avoid passing out. Just yuck.