5 easy.

What's going on in your world

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I jogged 4 really easy miles.  It wasn't a bad way to start the day.

Have a kickass day!

Runner with a riding problem.

No more marathons

I have a lunch function at work today, so needed to get my run in early.

Man, that first mile when you've only been up for 10 minutes or so is a real bitch.

Finally started to feel good in the last mile coming home.

He's a leaker!

No more marathons

Went mother's day shopping for DW last night after work.

She'll be so surprised.  An 80 volt battery operated chain saw.

I'm such a romantic.  

He's a leaker!

LRB

Man, that first mile when you've only been up for 10 minutes or so is a real bitch.

Welcome to my world. 👎

Docket_Rocket

Morning! I have Pilates and 7 tonight. Building is open so I hope they fixed the gas leak.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

I went out for 6 but ended up running 2.

My ankle wasn't loosening up and I didn't want to push it so I turned around after a mile. It got a little better around the 1.5 mark but by then I had mentally shut it down.

From the Internet.

5 easy. Wanted one more but it's not gonna make or break me at this point and I needed the extra 10 minutes to throw together a makeshift dinner for tonight and pack my track bag.

Middle school has their first meet today! Apparently it's an organizational shitshow and there are no officials so the coaches all have to time. Should be interesting. I was told to expect that we won't get back to the school until like 9 PM, so might not get home until about 10.

Cyberic

Went mother's day shopping for DW last night after work.

She'll be so surprised.  An 80 volt battery operated chain saw.

I'm such a romantic.  

Smile

Got mine a nice vintage horse shoe to put above the door to remind her how lucky she is to have me.

delicate flower

'Friday!  5 miles done before work, slow, because morning running.  I am officially bailing on my duathlon tomorrow, because Nor'easter.

Swim after work.  This weekend looks fun despite the race bailing.

<3

I am officially bailing on my duathlon tomorrow, because Nor'easter.

Well that sucks.

8 miles.

Dave

delicate flower

Well that sucks.

8 miles.

I'm not bummed about missing the race itself, but I am feel guilty about bailing since I have friends racing, and I'm not too happy about pissing away the registration fee.  That said, it is the first weather related DNS I'm ever taking where I lose a registration fee.   I skipped a 10K earlier this year but I hadn't registered.

<3

onemile

I went out for 6 but ended up running 2.

My ankle wasn't loosening up and I didn't want to push it so I turned around after a mile. It got a little better around the 1.5 mark but by then I had mentally shut it down.

LRB

It was pretty much a business decision. My muscles were tight and I had no fluidity whatsoever, it should be better tomorrow.

I didn't feel my heel at all though, first time for that. 👍

Docket_Rocket

Sorry, LRB.

Sorry, Phil.  Good decision, though.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page