Beginners and Beyond

The Cheerleaders' Nag Thread. Warning to all: Drama (Read 350 times)

paulski66

miscreant

Meanwhile, I still don't know why I was kicked out of L&O two days ago. What rule did I break there? Anyone knows?

Anyway, I'm not going to cry about it like a baby. But I am curious.

I've been kicked out of L&Oh more times than I care to count. I just up and join again, just to piss people off...

I'm happy, hope you're happy too...

Fistmaster General

Meanwhile, I still don't know why I was kicked out of L&O two days ago. What rule did I break there? Anyone knows?

Anyway, I'm not going to cry about it like a baby. But I am curious.

I think it was said earlier, there are like 50 mods and everyone just does whatever they want.  just click the "join" button and be reunited with all the hilarity your little heart can handle.  When in doubt, blame Velcro.

"I... am a fucking moron." - MattM

happylily

Yeah, you know what's annoying though? When you've been a part of a group longer than many people (and I'll admit there are plenty of people here much longer than me, as well) and then people come in and make it all weird and creepy and the face and purpose of the group completely changes. And then they have the gall to insult you, tell you you have a stick in your ass, and then other tell you to leave.

The half dressed pics and sexual innuendos were there a long time before you arrived on RW, MJ. They were there before I arrived even...

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

happylily

I think it was said earlier, there are like 50 mods and everyone just does whatever they want.  just click the "join" button and be reunited with all the hilarity your little heart can handle.  When in doubt, blame Velcro.

Ah, ok. Thanks, I'll do that. We'll see how long it lasts.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Yeah, you know what's annoying though? When you've been a part of a group longer than many people (and I'll admit there are plenty of people here much longer than me, as well) and then people come in and make it all weird and creepy and the face and purpose of the group completely changes. And then they have the gall to insult you, tell you you have a stick in your ass, and then other tell you to leave.

Yeah, that group that I joined back in 2008?  That ship sailed a long time ago.  This is supposed to be same place, but it's not. The people I care about from that time I'm now friends with in real life.  Or on Facebook.

Running is dumb.

FSocks

KillJoyFuckStick

Works for me.

You people have issues 

MrNamtor

Good. Put your money where your mouth is, then. Don't forget, though, if you DO get faster than me, you're not allowed to comment on my PR's.

I just saw your last PR in the 5k. Ok, well, I'm going to beat your OLD PR soon

happylily

Yeah, that group that I joined back in 2008?  That ship sailed a long time ago.  This is supposed to be same place, but it's not. The people I care about from that time I'm now friends with in real life.  Or on Facebook.

Don't you remember Paulette and her DD in bikinis? And weren't you exchanging jokes of a sexial nature with Bob! (yes, it was all innocent, I know that...)? And wasn't T,O, flirting with Amanda? All that stuff was there an eternity ago, you know... It's nothing new.

Fistmaster General

wait, facebook is not real life?  Someone better let Eddy know ASAP.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

I think you're kidding yourself if you think this place has the same vibe as it did 4-5 years ago.  But maybe I'm just a bitter and injured old timer now.

Running is dumb.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

wait, facebook is not real life?  Someone better let Eddy know ASAP.

So can I pretend those videos weren't real?

Running is dumb.

Fistmaster General

So can I pretend those videos weren't real?

oh god I hope they werent

RSX

I think the only thing we can agree on is that BF and L&O on RW are pretty dull compared to what they morphed into here

FSocks

KillJoyFuckStick

I think you're kidding yourself if you think this place has the same vibe as it did 4-5 years ago.  But maybe I'm just a bitter and injured old timer now.

THM would like to 'discuss' this with you.

You people have issues 

#artbydmcbride

Take your own advice and stop reading this thread.

IILENE!

Big grin

Runners run