Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES (Read 30 times)

LRB

Yo.

I didn't get out of bed until after 7:00, and could've easily stayed there. I'm beat.

I'll run later.

Go.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 9 enjoyable miles.  Low 20s and no wind made it the best morning of the week.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  Ran 10, with part outside and part on the TM.  They went pretty well and the pace for the last 5 miles was sub-11 so getting to my normal easy pace, yay.  And I slipped getting off the TM with my bad leg.  Yay me.

Pilates and most likely some miles with hubby tonight.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

'Morning.  2200 yard masters swim done before work.  I had to cut out early in order to make an 8:00 conference call at work, and I was still late to the call thanks to traffic.  Meh, whatever.  Bike workout tonight.

<3

Zelanie

Hi guys.  Likely a 1 miler today, but you never know.

In the mean time, I've got work and then other work, and maybe some homework.

LRB

Cyberic

Indoor running at lunch.

Tonight during soccer practice I dunno if I'll run. I don't want to run in the streets, and I'm not sure I wanna run on the sidewalks in the state they're in. I'll see.

Dave

LRB

'Morning.  2200 yard masters swim done before work.  I had to cut out early in order to make an 8:00 conference call at work, and I was still late to the call thanks to traffic.  Meh, whatever.  Bike workout tonight.

That sucks, no one wants to be that guy (or girl). Oh well, it's done.

delicate flower

Meh, IDGAF.    They're lucky I called in at all.

<3

Zelanie

You see me do me dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt,  dirt

I had to cut my run a mile short & eliminate my post-run stretching in order to make my 7:30 conference call. And I was still a few minutes late. But it was my call. 

Dave

LRB

Meh, IDGAF.    They're lucky I called in at all.

With that attitude, I would've finished the swim in its entirety. lol

How many days a week do you swim anyway?

delicate flower

With that attitude, I would've finished the swim in its entirety. lol

How many days a week do you swim anyway?

I tried to be a good soldier and attend the "critical" call that I ended up providing absolutely no input during.

I try to swim at least three times a week and as many as five.  Coach says more is better and fit in as much as I can.  He schedules me for two swims.

<3

LRB

I had to cut my run a mile short & eliminate my post-run stretching in order to make my 7:30 conference call.

Wow. I would've started that call with, "Okay, bitches. Are we ready here?" lol