Beginners and Beyond

Tuesdailies: Wake up and go to work. (Read 38 times)

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 12.6 not bad miles.  I'm starting to like running more than 10 miles again.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Half Crazy K 2.0

I need a coffee pot to stick my head in. DH got up at 3:30 to head to the airport, so I've been on and off awake since then. Should be a fun afternoon auditing records. Run after work, type TBD.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  Got to the office and found out I have 7 emergency hearings today.  Not sure what the person that scheduled them was thinking.  Sheesh.  Pilates only unless my friend cancels on me in which case Pilates and 6.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Cyberic

10.5 miles with 12x400 w/400 at the track. Was targeting 1:30 per lap, but it was more like 1:31 average.

delicate flower

Happy Monday!  Returning to work after a four day weekend is lame.  I was up early for a 2400 yard swim, and I've got an easy run to do after work.

12 weeks to go until Ironman.  I still have a lot of work to do.  I need to swim longer, I need to bike longer, I need to run longer, and I need to do them in combination.

<3

LRB

What up doe.

I ran 7. I wasn't really feeling it this morning but it turned out to be a decent run.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Got 3 easy planned this evening.

As to yesterday's daily, I will take it easy this week, easy pace and easy mileage. Then next week I'll bump up the mileage a little but keep the pace easy and see how I feel.

Onemile there is no way I could've ran harder, as hard as I pushed, I felt that I was nearing heat exhaustion lol. I could've pushed to make up the mileage......at a dead hike, but not any kind of a run lol

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Dave

Mr MattM

3 early morning miles.  I'll log more over lunch and after work.  I'll be in the 370s for the month of May.

I'm trying to manage a niggle in my left Achilles... I'm running with some discomfort... and it sucks.

be curious; not judgmental

Cyberic

I'm trying to manage a niggle in my left Achilles... I'm running with some discomfort... and it sucks.

Have you considered lowering your mileage, say to 85 MPW? 

LRB

Have you considered lowering your mileage, say to 85 MPW? 

Speaking of zany, have you set your target for peak weak yet? With no marathon in my future, I may not get north of 60 at any point this year.

LRB

Happy Monday!  Returning to work after a four day weekend is lame.  I was up early for a 2400 yard swim, and I've got an easy run to do after work.

12 weeks to go until Ironman.  I still have a lot of work to do.  I need to swim longer, I need to bike longer, I need to run longer, and I need to do them in combination.

STUPID QUESTION ALERT:

What are the max distances for your swim and bike during training? Is it like running where you don't run 26.2 miles? (okay, two questions )

LRB

I need a coffee pot to stick my head in.

Feeling like a pot head are we?

Cyberic

Speaking of zany, have you set your target for peak weak yet? With no marathon in my future, I may not get north of 60 at any point this year.

Asking me or Mr.Matt that question? I'm thinking it must be Mr. Matt as I'm also intrigued at what his peak week will be like.

From the Internet.

Day 1 of marathon training: 5 easy miles and a sports massage. If only every training day could be like this.