FriDAILIES (Read 32 times)

LRB

Hi.

Nope.

Go.

Cyberic

Yes, twice probably

delicate flower

Hello.  4 mile jog done.  Now I need to get ready for work.  BLAH.

<3

delicate flower

omg people wake up.

<3

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 6.5 miles on another lovely morning.

Have a kickass day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

From the Internet.

omg people wake up.

Already woke.

Up at 4 for 12 miles, which was the easy part of my day. The hard part: trying to prevent total chaos in all my classes because we go on February break at the end of the day! I'm going to sleep allllll week next week!!

Docket_Rocket

Morning! I have PT and Pilates and thinking of attempting a 4 mile run/walk tonight.  We'll see.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

No more marathons

A scheduled rest day for me.

Then 4 miles easy with strides tomorrow to get ready for my 5K on Sunday.

Ran this same race last year - finished first overall masters - not sure how that happened.

Not often that I beat the youngsters in their 40's and 50's.

I'm hoping to take at least 30 seconds off last years time - but this has a full mile uphill for mile 2, and I suck on hills - at least the up part of them.

Time last year was 23:05 - anything in the 22:3x would be good.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

LRB

I'm hoping to take at least 30 seconds off last years time - but this has a full mile uphill for mile 2, and I suck on hills - at least the up part of them.

Time last year was 23:05 - anything in the 22:3x would be good.

lol

It seems the easiest way would be to knock off 10 seconds each mile. So from 7:19, 7:56 and 7:06 to 7:09, 7:46 and 6:56. It's not all that daunting when you look at it that way, especially considering you just went 6:47, 7:20, 7:24, 7:36 and 7:32 for the first five miles of your 10k last month. So the fitness is there.

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Good day all!  Today is my rest day so it was just a cute little one miler to keep my mini streak going. These things tend to take a life on of their own.

I've a "fun" 8k trail race tomorrow. I'm nervous. The weather should be great but I really stink at trail races. I usually am last or close to it. Last month I was second last. This time I would like to move a bit up the rankings. Hopefully with the nice weather projected tomorrow I will place above the bottom ten as I hope more people show.  Lol.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

LRB

So I posted back in July that I was included in a class action lawsuit against Rodale. Welp, my ship came in; I'm $41.22 richer. I'm ecstatic. -_-

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

So I posted back in July that I was included in a class action lawsuit against Rodale. Welp, my ship came in; I'm $41.22 richer. I'm ecstatic. -_-

That's the cost of a year's subscription to something. Smile

What did they do wrong? Just curious.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Docket_Rocket

That is a lot for a class action. I normally see pennies to $10.  Buy wine!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

That's the cost of a year's subscription to something. Smile

What did they do wrong? Just curious.

"The class action lawsuit involves whether Rodale disclosed, without permission, information about its subscribers and their subscriptions to third parties for marketing purposes in violation of Michigan privacy law."

They were basically giving away subscriptions for awhile there, so 40 bucks is probably closer to four years worth!

delicate flower

Rodale

lol

Maybe this will bankrupt them once and for all.

<3