Beginners and Beyond

Christmas is over....hope you had fun. (Read 324 times)

As seen by a friend today while shopping. She posted this on her FB page:

Docket_Rocket

Hilarious.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

@runjerseygirl

Oh lord.  Always trying to start the first sale.  Why are we always rushing through things?

Do you even run?

Rubybaby43

enabler

Does this mean I don't have to cook tomorrow for 18 people now?

KLO

more miles = more beer

Docket_Rocket

20 now that you mention it.  Do you also feet kitties?  Then 25.  Thank you!

Does this mean I don't have to cook tomorrow for 18 people now?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Rubybaby43

enabler

20 now that you mention it.  Do you also feet kitties?  Then 25.  Thank you!

Do you REALLY want to come to MN, D?  If so, I'd love to have you! Smile

KLO

more miles = more beer

sugnim

Here's a pic I took at a grocery store in my town.  I guess it's Dec 26 in some parts of the country, and it's April where I live.  This new Mayan calendar really has a lot of strange variables!

@runjerseygirl

This is wrong on so many levels.

Here's a pic I took at a grocery store in my town.  I guess it's Dec 26 in some parts of the country, and it's April where I live.  This new Mayan calendar really has a lot of strange variables!

Do you even run?

Docket_Rocket

My weather is like your Spring weather, so there is that.

Spring is here!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Little Blue

There are no Valentine hearts in that picture.  They're missing a huge opportunity.  Roll eyes

not lazy, just tired

Guess I blinked and missed Christmas entirely this year. I suppose I can save those presents I got my family for ground hog's day.

Not if it makes sense.

LRB

I don't know if I have a favorite shopping/holiday season, but the one I loathed the most was back to school shopping.  Nothing said CHA CHING like a car full of school age kids!

From the Internet.

Sweet, so now I have an excuse not to wrap presents!

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Oh great! Does that mean I have to wait until next year to open  my presents?

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                                    05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

From the Internet.

Oh great! Does that mean I have to wait until next year to open  my presents?

You can do what DH and I did this year - open presents as soon as they arrive, keep the empty boxes and wrap those up. Problem solved!