Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES - Annnd we're off! (Read 31 times)

LRB

Yo.

Rest day for me. I might practice a handstand or two before I leave for work though...

Docket_Rocket

Morning.  A flight to SC and then 7 miles tonight.  I still have to write my closing statement for tomorrow somewhere in between.  If I had slept any last night I would have a better chance, but nope.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran another 3.2 in the dark.  A short jog in the morning is better than a RD, and I'm hanging in there.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

Cyberic

Will run this evening. 10ish with strides. Don't feel like working this morning. It is what it is.

Good day, all!

delicate flower

'Morning.  At the airport, flying home.  After getting a total of about 8 hours of broken sleep between Friday and Saturday nights, I got some much needed coma rest last night.  Got a short run later after work.

<3

SRD.

Dave

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Early this morning

No automatic alt text available.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

onemile

Will run this evening. 10ish with strides. 

Feeling good after yesterday's long run workout?

Cyberic

Feeling good after yesterday's long run workout?

Legs feel good. I'm a little tired, but nothing out of the ordinary. Might be the night out from Saturday as much as yesterday's run.

During DD's soccer practice is a great time to run when I'm tired, as even when I feel I've had enough, it's so boring (and cold) to just stand there, that I prefer to continue running.

onemile

Legs feel good. I'm a little tired, but nothing out of the ordinary. Might be the night out from Saturday as much as yesterday's run.

During DD's soccer practice is a great time to run when I'm tired, as even when I feel I've had enough, it's so boring (and cold) to just stand there, that I prefer to continue running.

My legs felt sore from my easy paced 17 lol

onemile

I hoped for a rest day today but apparently Addie thinks I want to run every single day this week again.

I hoped for a rest day today but apparently Addie thinks I want to run every single day this week again.

Addie knows best. Unless the forum disagrees, then we know best.

Dave

onemile

Addie knows best. Unless the forum disagrees, then we know best.

She said no on the 10k

She said no on the 10k

Please refer to my above comment. Now we will see where your true loyalties lie.

Dave

No more marathons

Easy 6 with 8 strides - and mostly took those easy too.  LOL

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!