Beginners and Beyond

It's Thursday.......Yeah.... Blah (Read 40 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Yep, it's Thursday... right?

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

So I didn't get to run yesterday, which sucks. This heat is just miserable, I don't know which I hate more - early morning humid heat or midday to early evening hot sun heat...

It was 81 degrees, 75% humidity with a dew point of 72. But there was a breeze lol, 13 mph SW winds.

I did not take Jetta with me this time, no freaking way was I going to put her through that.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I labored through 3.2 miles.  The air is thick and sticky.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Cyberic

Ran 6

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

SRD here.

- Andrew

LRB

So I didn't get to run yesterday, which sucks. This heat is just miserable, I don't know which I hate more - early morning humid heat or midday to early evening hot sun heat...

It was 81 degrees, 75% humidity with a dew point of 72. But there was a breeze lol, 13 mph SW winds.

I did not take Jetta with me this time, no freaking way was I going to put her through that.

It's been pretty pleasant the past few days, but I've run in everything from 59 to 79 this month. It's been really weird.

LRB

I labored through 3.2 miles. 

My first few miles were slow, but over the course of the hour that I ran, I worked my down in pace.

LRB

I'm getting some stuff installed in my car and have to drop it off tomorrow morning. I was trying to figure out the logistics of getting it there and me to work and ultimately decided to drop it off and run, of course. Well, I had no idea how far it was (to know when I needed to get there) and ended logging into my account on map my run to figure it out. I hadn't been on that site in FOREVER, but it still works like a charm. Smile

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

I'm getting some stuff installed in my car and have to drop it off tomorrow morning. I was trying to figure out the logistics of getting it there and me to work and ultimately decided to drop it off and run, of course. Well, I had no idea how far it was (to know when I needed to get there) and ended logging into my account on map my run to figure it out. I hadn't been on that site in FOREVER, but it still works like a charm. Smile

This site has a measure route function too....

LRB

This site has a measure route function too....

I did not know that. 

I did not know that. 

Oh yeah, it's awesome. Right there under "Resources".

Dave

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

It's been pretty pleasant the past few days, but I've run in everything from 59 to 79 this month. It's been really weird.

For us, I think the lowest I ran this month was 55....?? And so far Tuesday afternoon was around 95 degrees and sunny..... yeah...

PRs

delicate flower

Hi!

I swam this morning.  Slowly.  Masters workout and it was all drills, so the slow speed don't matter none.

<3

LRB

For us, I think the lowest I ran this month was 55....?? And so far Tuesday afternoon was around 95 degrees and sunny..... yeah...

We had a 55 and 95 in a 12 hour period once this month.