Beginners and Beyond

The Equalizer 6, 12, and 24 hour Endurance Runs Oct 26- Crazies and crew needed and welcomed! (Read 182 times)

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

But I'm not on Facebook!  Can you message me?

Relentless forward progress

RabbitChaser

Right now the plan is leaning toward heading to a sports bar that is a hop, skip, and a jump away from the hotel. To be a little more technical, it's supposedly 354 feet away from the hotel. Big grin

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Just wanted to let you know I won't be coming down to Des Moines next week. Sad My folks are in the process of buying a house in town and not living on the farm site, so I really feel I should go up and help Mom go through some stuff.  Thirtyseven years of accumulation.  Uffda!  I will definitely be thinking of you and will look forward to the race reports!

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Good luck this weekend, racers!  I'll be thinking of you as I help Mom sort and pack. Wish I could be there!

StepbyStep-SH

I'm also sending lots of luck to you guys! Have fun and remember to just keep moving!

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Thinking of the racers almost two hours in!  Go get some!!

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Is there any on-line tracking of runners' progress? Couldn't fine any link to that on the website.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                      05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

George, I don't believe so.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

StepbyStep-SH

It's a small, low-key event. From what little people have posted on FB, they sound like they are in good spirits, but nursing some sore parts (and making runs to eat Chipotle).

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Obviously my glorious updates from last year are missed.  Big grin  I've been thinking about our runners today and hope they make it through the night!

Running is dumb.

StepbyStep-SH

Obviously my glorious updates from last year are missed.  Big grin  I've been thinking about our runners today and hope they make it through the night!

I'm sure you are missed for much more than just the updates! I am personally convinced I would have finished at least 10, if not 20-30 miles, short of what I did last year without your help and support all through the day AND night.