Beginners and Beyond

SaturDAILIES without cartoons (Read 29 times)

Cyberic

In that case, guess I'll go running. You?

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  On my way to the airport because I'm going to see my mom!  RD today.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Cyberic

Safe travels, D.

No more marathons

Have a safe trip D.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

delicate flower

'Morning.  Rest day!  I have some race stuff to do though...gotta bring my bike and gear to transition.  I'll probably hit up the expo again.

The weather is calling for heavy rain tomorrow, so they have three contingency plans that include cutting out all or part of the swim.  Hopefully that doesn't happen.  In any case, my goal for tomorrow given the weather forecast is to just finish.

<3

LRB

I watch Bugs Bunny on YouTube, dude cracks me the hell up. 

LRB

You fly more than the president. Smile

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

3.2 because that's what I do.

Have a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Docket_Rocket

Thanks!

LRB, wish I had the President's travel budget.

Not thinking I would have finished my marathon by now. Boo.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Brilliant

The weather is calling for heavy rain tomorrow, so they have three contingency plans that include cutting out all or part of the swim.  Hopefully that doesn't happen.  In any case, my goal for tomorrow given the weather forecast is to just finish.

I saw the contingency plans in the other stalking thread.  Why is it just the swim that would be cut out or shortened because of weather?  Is it visibility, or risk of lightning in the water or ??

Brilliant

Good morning all!

Damaris, have a great visit with mom.

My plan is to run 11 miles this morning.  Because I haven't run more than 9 miles in 2 1/2 months, and I have a HM next weekend. 

Docket_Rocket

Hoping the weather turns to better for Baboon!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

LRB

The schedule said intervals, but the weather (81 F - 71 DP), and my experience running in it said fuck that shit. So I ran 7 easy under the blooming onion instead, and it could not have ended any sooner!

I am really torn about this weekend's workout (as to moving it tomorrow or not doing it at all). On the one hand, I need to start blistering my lungs. On the other, running in this crap last year did nothing but sap me of strength and confidence, hindered recovery, and left me demoralized.

I thought about moving it to the belt, but I have never done that in the summer. I guess I'll just sleep on it.

Cyberic

Ran 9 at a comfortable easy pace, without caring about HR or pace.

LRB

I saw the contingency plans in the other stalking thread.  Why is it just the swim that would be cut out or shortened because of weather?  Is it visibility, or risk of lightning in the water or ??

I didn't realize there was already one. I feel stupid.

#idiot