Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES on the 10th (Read 34 times)

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I rode 40 miles on a lovely morning.  Dry, just a light wind, and in the 50s is A-OK with me.

Have a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Cyberic

I'm ba-ack! It felt good to run after staying on the sideline.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  In court again so yay no office. Either 6 or RD tonight.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

8 flat with the last two slightly elevated....

i love my time running in the woods😀...

of of course I do have tree pollen allergy so my post run recovery requires a full box of Kleenex 😛

flat?  Nike app says total elevation rise 32 feet... 4 feet per mile

RunningOnSand

I'm ba-ack! It felt good to run after staying on the sideline.

Nice!

Last workout. 7 miles with 5x800m + 3x200m. Went pretty well, feeling good. Pretty much counting down the hours now.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Last workout. 7 miles with 5x800m + 3x200m. Went pretty well, feeling good. Pretty much counting down the hours now.

Woot!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

Work, man.  Work.  

<3

Cyberic

Don't forget to check the weather forecast

Don't forget to check the weather forecast

Amazingly I have not been doing that much lately. I've just convinced myself it's 40s, rain, and wind, and be prepared for that. Still debating long sleeves. With the wind maybe worthwhile.

Dave

Cyberic

Amazingly I have not been doing that much lately. I've just convinced myself it's 40s, rain, and wind, and be prepared for that. Still debating long sleeves. Wit the wind maybe worthwhile.

I checked this morning on an amazingly reliable source  and the forecast temps are up to the upper 40s to lower 50s now! The wind is also weaker than when I last checked. Still rainy, though.

onemile

I checked this morning on an amazingly reliable source  and the forecast temps are up to the upper 40s to lower 50s now! The wind is also weaker than when I last checked. Still rainy, though.

Weather.gov says 50 degrees in Hopkinton at 10am. Definitely not long sleeves

Weather.gov says 50 degrees in Hopkinton at 10am. Definitely not long sleeves

See I don't even need to check the weather because you guys are doing it for me. Yeah that certainly wouldn't be, even with wind & rain. I was just going to have it with me, & check the hourly forecast night before & morning of.

Dave

onemile

See I don't even need to check the weather because you guys are doing it for me. Yeah that certainly wouldn't be, even with wind & rain. I was just going to have it with me, & check the hourly forecast night before & morning of.

bringing a couple different options is a good idea

RunningOnSand

bringing a couple different options is a good idea

+1 (speaks from a ton of experience haha!) Smile

Nice workout, Dave!!!