Beginners and Beyond

Thursdailies: Another day, another mile. (Read 32 times)

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 6.3 super slow miles.  Running awkwardly slow  still beats not running.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

From the Internet.

I copied Dave PB&J's run from yesterday and ran a 12 mile medium-long. I have a massage in a couple hours to put me back together before my Saturday long run, and thank the sweet baby Jesus I have a cutback week next week! Marathon training is hard, yo!

LRB

Too much beer with co-workers last night led to too little motivation to run this morning, so I didn't. lol

Cyberic

Too much beer with co-workers last night led to too little motivation to run this morning, so I didn't. lol

Ha! I totally get that. I don't do it much anymore because of this running thing, though.

Ended up taking a RD yesterday. Trying to focus less on quantity and more on quality, so I can get through MRT without completely ruining my damn foot.

Today is Hansons MP miles day, but since tomorrow is Canada day, and I get the day off, I'll most probably  run easy today and run the MP miles tomorrow morning.

LRB

An apple fell from the ceiling and hit me in the head while I was drinking my coffee; I can just run tonight after work instead of taking a rest day.

Now why didn't *I* think of that??

LRB

Ha! I totally get that. I don't do it much anymore because of this running thing, though.

I don't do it anymore either, mostly because I've turned into an old fart. But when I do do it, I still got it. 

Cyberic

An apple fell from the ceiling and hit me in the head while I was drinking my coffee; I can just run tonight after work instead of taking a rest day.

Now why didn't *I* think of that??

delicate flower

Hello and how are you lol!  I had my fastest swim yet before work.  2500 yards at 1:48 pace.  I've got a tempo run to do after work.  I am really not looking forward to it after last night's hard bike ride.  Meh, I'll do what I can.  I expect some unhappy legs though.

<3

I copied Dave PB&J's run from yesterday and ran a 12 mile medium-long. I have a massage in a couple hours to put me back together before my Saturday long run, and thank the sweet baby Jesus I have a cutback week next week! Marathon training is hard, yo!

5 very slow. There's your workout for tomorrow. The slow part should come naturally.

Dave

bluerun

Super B****

Almost this.  Birthday party for my mom led to too little sleep, but today wasn't going to be a running day anyway.  Someone once told me she prefers cycling to running because "you get to sit down."  That was true this morning. 21 trainer miles, and my eyes were closed for 18 of them.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

From the Internet.

5 very slow. There's your workout for tomorrow. The slow part should come naturally.

That is exactly my workout for tomorrow! Amazing.

LRB

That is exactly my workout for tomorrow! Amazing.

Now only if he could run it for you, you would be all set. lol

LRB

Almost this.  Birthday party for my mom led to too little sleep, but today wasn't going to be a running day anyway.  Someone once told me she prefers cycling to running because "you get to sit down."  That was true this morning. 21 trainer miles, and my eyes were closed for 18 of them.

I see an early bedtime in your future. 😴

Cyberic

As a "more experienced" runner, I get some questions at work from co-workers. They usually look shy to ask. I decided to organize a runner group in which we don't run, but talk about running stuff. Kind of a live forum. First meeting today from 12:15 to 1:00. I wonder how many people will show up. Hopefully I won't be the only one showing up, lol. At least it's sunny out (meeting is outdoors), so I can just look at the people walking by if I'm by myself