Beginners and Beyond

This is the Saturdailies thread for July 30 (Read 40 times)

delicate flower

You know what to do.

<3

No more marathons

You know what to do.

Heading out for a 90 minute run.  Maybe I'll just jog in place.  Smile

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

LRB

You know what to do.

I am actually debating on just what to do. I'll probably just suit up and decide when I walk out the door. Coffee first though.

on my way to badass

Done.  I was out the door before coffee.  Coffee will be my reward for not lollygagging this morning.  Heading to work in air-conditioned comfort soon.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 11.1 non-suck miles.  It was my LR for the week, and I'm going to eat like it was 20 miles.

I need to decide whether to run the 5k or the 15k on Sept 17th.  I'm not in the same shape as I was this time last year, so I doubt a 15k PR is in the cards.  On the other hand, my 5k PR is so old and soft that I think I could beat it with a few weeks of speedwork.  Being as I feel the need for a mental boost to get me setup for my half in Oct (and probably a full in Feb), I'll factor all that in.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

No more marathons

10.2 miles - 1:31:09

A little better than jog in place - but OK I guess for a PhatOldMan

That's my second week in a row with a 90 minute run.  I'm on a roll.  Smile

MTA:  PleasantR - a new PR is always great for a boost in mojo.

He's a leaker!

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

What up peeps?

I didn't get up until just after 5 AM, Jetta and I headed out the door for something around 8 miles.

I was harassed twice by two jerks in a car, screamed at me both times as they drove by, after the 2nd time I found a good sized rock just in case they came back... but they never did.

It was 72 degrees, 100% humidity and a dew point around 69 or 70. It sucked only because the sweat wouldn't evaporated and just stayed on my face, but got the run done. Jetta and I got in 8.3 miles and I got some good pics too.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I have Barre class in a few and 7 miles tonight.  I was going to work some hours but after doing 67 hours of work this week, I just said FTS for the weekend.

Damaris

LRB

I am actually debating on just what to do. I'll probably just suit up and decide when I walk out the door....

I had a VO2 Max workout cued up but went with 8 easy plus 8 strides instead.

Don't ask why because I don't know, I just did.

No more marathons

Strides help to clean out the pipes.  Smile

He's a leaker!

delicate flower

Why hello again.  I exercised.  50 mile bike at a hard effort, which came to 18.6 mph and my fastest 50 mile training ride ever (by a lot).  My legs hurt.  No, not tired...they hurt.

10.2 miles - 1:31:09

A little better than jog in place - but OK I guess for a PhatOldMan

That's my second week in a row with a 90 minute run.  I'm on a roll.  Smile

Nice work, son!

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

That sounds more fun than the VO2 stuff. Big grin

Damaris

Dave

Zelanie

Morning!  Probably do 5 easy with the dogs later on.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Strides help to clean out the pipes.  Smile

I thought cleaning out the pipes meant something entirely different.......